FST doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Engineer8000

CAPE FEAR ELECTRONICS
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Looking at the SOR diagram, I ordered item 39, the door WS and 41, the window felts. What is item 33, do I need it?

1653542415526.png

I think that is the window wipe/weatherstrip.
Here is where I found the solution for that - took me a bit to find the page again searching here: weatherstrip

Few other links I used - there is one more that is good, but I can't find it now...
FST Door Restore
Trails article

Last edited:
@V8FJ4078 thank you for the information, I assume you used PN 68170-90300? Also, what glue did you use to connect the mitered corners of the weatherstrip? Has it held up?

If you don't have a door in original condition I have some could inspect. These are at another location and would be a week or two before I am around them.
Years ago a purchased sets of the weatherstripping for around the doors. Didn't buy anything else because it was all in good shape. If you Google the part number for the door to body weatherstripping while NLA the prices vendors were charging are still there. Not sure what SOR charges but guessing way over $15.
20211031_141055.jpg

@Engineer8000 I have used contact cement and a 3M weatherstrip glue, forget the number but it might be on CityRacer's site for weatherstrip. yes the corners hold up well if have a nice dry fit before you glue them.
Yes that is the Toyota part number I ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom