FSM for B engine - FOUND (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rusto

SILVER Star
Threads
Good morning new MUD friends. Having spent a majority of my time in the 60 section, I'll be jumping in here now as a diesel newbie, having just purchased a '75 BJ40 with the turtle-like (both in terms of acceleration and longevity) B engine.

I was able to find the FSM for the body and chassis pretty easily for the 40 series, but I'm having trouble finding the Engine FSM for the B engine.
Does anybody have a line on one or where i can get one that is less that $ORs $72.00 version?

Looking forward to getting to know all you weird 24 volt diesel folks in the coming weeks, month, and years because now I am one of you!

Russ

Home.jpg

That link doesnt look like the FSM.. here's my copy of the B/2B Engine FSM:

YES! Thank you @duncanrm Just got back from the DMV, so she is officially mine. Fun getting used to to driving the B. Don't even use 1st gear in town.
downloaded and ready to print and bind.

Good stuff.. old diesels are the bomb. I love them.

Agreed. Bring on the apocalypse! (or should I say, let it continue) :)

Agreed. Bring on the apocalypse! (or should I say, let it continue) :)

I was told there was going to be zombies. Worst apocalypse ever this one.. :(

FYI a new 'Resource' just started up here on MUD. Look at the header, see the word Resources?
If you @Rusto could download that copy here then everyone could have one too!

@cruiserpilot - that resource section is a nice add. Thanks for the headsup. I'm also happy to contribute to greater MUDdom whenever I can. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure out how to add the B Repair Manual to the 40 section. I can "watch" the threads, but can't start my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom