FSJ mud bogs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just talked to Dan at OK tire and the mud bogs are on again this year. he said they had two monster trucks, an unlimited truck(I think he said around 1700HP) and that guy with the quad is bringing his 800 atric cat sled to race(with nitrous) we should have about 8 trucks coming down this year. a picture of me and my girls fromthe bog last year
DSC01023.jpg

Did he give a date, is it on the mothers day weekend again?

Yup, after I took out a second mortgage to pay Greyhound, $30 to come down the hi-way! Sheeesh :rolleyes:. I'm headed your way today, got a job on Saturday, I'll call when I'm on the road. I hope my two stupid drivers can find Ft Nelson....cause I ain't convoying.

Two words, 4-lo :p :flipoff2:, and I see your getting a refreshing blast of cool air through your kick vent.

I would, but hopefully I will be driving my own truck through the little pit:D with hard top on, rolled up windows, and kick vent closed;)

You do know that Dean has been known to "tip over" in the mud pit, right? :p He also needs someone to pull that pesky TC lever. :flipoff2:

slightly overexagerated. I gently laid it on its side:whoops: ( hit the pit at about 70kph) I'll try to find some pictures

slightly overexagerated. I gently laid it on its side:whoops: ( hit the pit at about 70kph) I'll try to find some pictures

Show us your pics!

Was checking out my truck last night, as I need to do a little work on the rear of the frame that is cracking, seen my body is way too far gone to hit this pit, so I probably won't be entering my truck in this bog (maybe next year) but I might have to hit you up for a ride through Dean;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom