,fs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold,what is it?

I’m in too!

Group buy?!?

Damn, this is nearly what I need... I'm looking for the carbureted version, the "Igh". I might consider the Ighe if it comes with the full harness and ECU though... how much you asking?

Will it come chromed?! or only powder coat?

Works will all Toyotas, day or night, in hot or cold climates, wife friendly, easy to use, and best off you will not be disappointed.

Satisfaction guaranteed with money back if not 100% happy (less $4 S&H)

This a 100% secret menu item that we can even tell you what it is. Buy with confidence see above.;)

Send $12 PayPal to mnimarketplace@gmail.com

How much to color-match?

How much to color-match?

N/A for this secret menu item that I remind you everyone can use. 🆒
Makes a great gift. 🎂
Will not make it by ❤Valentines day❤
Limited to the available stock in the USA.

Do you offer any wholesale arrangements? I believe the ,fs market to be highly under valued and I’d like to get in on the ground floor

Do you offer any wholesale arrangements? I believe the ,fs market to be highly under valued and I’d like to get in on the ground floor

Make no mistakes you are at the ground floor!
Order today maximum financial long term exposure $4. My prediction is everyone will keep the secret item and proudly post pictures on there favorite social media once received.

Many want it
Many wish for it
Others make it happen
- Michael J Jordan

Will it meet the demands of mil-spec? I can't possibly have my mall cruiser be seen without 100% military spec gear bolted all over it while parked at walmart.

I have standards you know!

Will it meet the demands of mil-spec? I can't possibly have my mall cruiser be seen without 100% military spec gear bolted all over it while parked at walmart.

I have standards you know!

Never tested for mil-spec classification but I feel it will meet and hopefully exceed your standards

This is the best post! I can't believe all my dreams are coming true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom