FS: Used EMSPowered FZJ80 Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NKP Garage

Forever Learning
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Before I offer it up to the rest of the guys, do any locals want these?

I have 2 used sets available. Both only run for a few hours and then removed from the truck.

$800 picked up, or I can ship them as well if you're not near Austin. Call or email if you're interested. 512-686-2800

It's our EMSPowered 2.5" header-back, mandrel bent, over-the-frame, stainless steel exhausts. This particular one is setup for 95-97 trucks. Current wait time on brand new ones is around 5-8 weeks, so for anyone wanting one NOW at a discount this is a great deal.

It's the full header-back setup including the y-pipe, catalytic convertor, over-the-frame pipe, muffler, and tailpipe. As seen here: FZJ80 Header-Back Exhaust (1993-1997) - $1200.00

$800 picked up, or I can ship them as well if you're not near Austin. Call or email if you're interested. 512-686-2800

Pics of our exhaust installed on customer trucks:

cyclosteve_27.jpg

cyclosteve_26.jpg

cyclosteve_22.jpg

cyclosteve_14.jpg

cyclosteve_5.jpg

fzj80v092b.JPG

Very nice. What type of sound difference, if any, is there. I like how quiet the stock setup is. Also, do y'all install? If so, how much?

Thank you.

Very nice. What type of sound difference, if any, is there. I like how quiet the stock setup is. Also, do y'all install? If so, how much?

Thank you.
It has a bit more rumble than the stock exhaust. There are some sound clips in the sale thread we have in the vendor section. We don't really work on trucks since we're not really a "shop". We're mainly a parts design/sale/wholesale company. But I'd be happy to swing by and help you with the install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom