For Sale FS/Trade 91 Jeep YJ Crawler in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will consider partial trades for a FJ60/62 or an 80 so I can build something to fit my family. 15k/OBO or Trade + Cash.

1991 Jeep YJ, 4.0 Inline 6, TF999 Auto 3 Speed. It's an AC equipped Jeep that currently runs a soft top and 1/2 doors. This jeep was built at Independent4x in Ashland VA and is an amazingly well balanced rig. Independent4x.com
Plenty of pics of every detail you could want! If you don;t see anything, just let me know and I can snap more.
1991 Jeep YJ For Sale Photos by adamsclarke | Photobucket

I have 3 kids and a wife that I want to take with me, an we just will not fit, so this needs to go so I can start a new build with 4 doors. I will consider partial trades, but need the cash.
Front Axle: Chevy Dana 60 that is built with 4:56 gears and an ARB. The axle was completely rebuilt with all new bearings and seals through out. New old stock spicer hubs, 35 spline outers, Warn premium hubs and new calipers, rotors and brakes. Cross over steering with 1 ton TREs and .25 wall drag link and tierod.

Rear Axle: 14 bolt that was completely rebuilt with 4:56 gears and a Detroit. This is not a CUCV axle and every part is new. Disc brake conversion as well.

Suspension: Front spring over with modified Rancho 44044 Wagoneer springs. Shackle reversal with shackles through the frame. Bilstein shocks round out the front suspension.

Rear suspension is a custom 4 link that is mimicked after the Tera-Flex LCG geometry. Triangulated uppers and all links are .25 wall and use RH/LH threaded inserts with Tera-Flex joints on both ends. 14" Sway-away emulsion coil overs with dual rate kits that are hung from Gen-Right towers. Tera-Flex limit straps.

15 gallon Gen-Right crawler fuel tank and skid plate with a new fuel pump assembly.

Dana 300 transfer case that was rebuilt with 32 spline HD outputs and was adapted to the TF999 with a clocking ring that clocked the transfer case flat. Advance Adapters twin sticks control the axles. High Angle Driveline 32 spline CV flange and High Angle transfer Emergency Brake that connects to the factory E Brake pedal.

Driveshafts are both High Angle Drivelines. 1350 CV to 1410 out back and 1310 to 1410 long travel shaft in the front.

The front frame was chopped off and a custom frame was constructed out of 2x4 .25 wall steel that incorporates a front bumper and winch plate. The steering box was moved forward to accommodate the front stretch.

The braking is handled by the stock YJ booster with a Dodge 2500 MC that stops the jeep amazingly well.

ARB compressor and an Optima Red Top Battery round out the otherwise stock motor compartment.

Custom rear swingout bumper that was built to accommodate an 8 lug spare.

The interior is mostly stock with good condition stock vinyl seats that are on new Bestop seat risers. A Tuffy security console has also been installed as well as new seat belts all around.

37x12.50 R17 MTR Kevlars on 17x8 Steel Wheels that have been painted off-white with appliance paint for easy durable touch ups.

The wheelbase has been stretched to 100".

SOFT TOP: Softtopper soft top that is white and made to work with the installed 92-95 style family roll bar. All windows zip out easily and store in an overhead compartment for easy quick changes incase it rains.

All major rust was repaired and the interior has been bed lined. The passenger fender was replaced and is black.

Complete new custom exhaust from the header back with a new cat and Flowmaster 50 muffler that is tucked up high out of the way of rocks. The tail pipe exits out the back and has been snake around all of the rear suspension links

The cooling system is 100% new. The radiator, water pump, fan clutch, T Stat hoses and heater core have all been replaced.

The transmission was just replaced with a rebuilt unit and a new converter.

The timing chain was just replaced and the oil pan was resealed and everything inside looked great. No leaks anywhere!

The jeep is ready to wheel and drive with all parts having less that 500 miles. No expense was spared and the only items that are needed are a full size spare, rock sliders and a paint job if you want. I do have new windshield seals that are ready to be installed once the jeep is painted that will be included. Feel free to email with any questions. I am a cop and work midnights, so just leave your number if you have any questions and I will call you back when I wake up.

20k in NEW parts invested in the build and over 27k total.

Another new addition to the family forces the sale of my ultimate wrangler. The Jeep is the best of both worlds...drive it on the street with easy and then go wheel with no fear of breaking anything.

As with any 20+ year old vehicle, it has faded paint, minor blemishes and 114k miles of use. I have described the vehicle to the best of my ability and welcome any inspections. If you need any additional photos, just let me know.

Located in Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (Just outside of Richmond) and I am confident that it will make any long distance drive.

Feel free to throw out an offer. Thanks for looking!
Adams
adamsclarke1@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom