For Sale FS/T FZJ 80 Parts in WI; ARB Side Steps, New Front Mud Flaps, Rear Leather Seats... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I am new to the Land Cruiser Community and recently purchased a FZJ80 and it came with a few extra parts that I want to get rid of to fund other parts. I listed these on Expedition Portal and thought they would belong here too. Prices listed are Or Best Offer and I am open to trades for other FXJ80 parts, rear windows, rock sliders, 16" or 17" wheels and/or some sort of ~285 AT tires.

Right now these parts are located in Horicon, WI, however I am getting ready to drive from here to Massachusetts over the weekend and can deliver anywhere along the way. The week after I'll be driving from Wisconsin to California and can deliver along that route as well.

In addition to what is listed, I have a Used 10" 200 Watt Bazooka Subwoofer and a New Prodigy P2 Electric Trailer Brake Controller listed on eBay. If there is any interest in these I can send more information.

ARB Side Steps with Fender Guard - $500 obo plus Shipping or Pickup
In good condition with some corrosion on a few step screws, some paint worn off bumper mounting bolts and a drilled hole in front of drivers side fenter guard (covered and not visable when clamp is on).
All hardware included.
Comes with replacement rubber fender lowers for the rear doors.

jxa6mB4l.jpg

ypolDaHl.jpg

qMLW8gil.jpg

9sGnwtDl.jpg

More Pictures at; http://imgur.com/a/OruY8

New OEM Front Mudflaps - $100 obo shipped for the set
New in Plastic, still in box from Cruiser Parts. SOLD

Rear Leather Folding Seats - $100 obo for the set, plus Shipping or Pickup
From 1997 FZJ 80. Tan, in Good Condition.
Some marks on rear of seats, probably come out with leather cleaner, no cuts or tears. Hook on drivers side seat has some plastic chipped off.

5uZBcevl.jpg

RfJlVmxl.jpg

See more pictures at; http://imgur.com/a/ImN0V

Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking,
Scott

Last edited:
mtrdud- Replied to your PM

NorthStar96- I just picked it up last week from Minneapolis. Dealership maintained and fairly rust free. My first Land Cruiser and I'm pretty impressed.

I don't think the PO ever had it on the trails either. he had it for sale on CL for a long time but he was asking too much, then he started lowering his price. Im glad to see you got it for a lower price.

Mud Flaps are sold, thanks Mtrdud.

Currently working on taking the used mud flaps still on off and the black fenders all around.

NorthStar96- replied to your PM.

Next week I will be driving the company truck to Boston, MA and can deliver the steps or seats anywhere along the way. The week after I will be driving across the country from Wisconsin to Mammoth Lakes, Ca and can deliver along that route as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom