FS: Surco 45x60 aluminum roof backet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

npulver

Metal Messager
Threads
Hope this is acceptable, didnt see that you couldnt post things for sale in here, nor has anyone. If its against any rules please let me know. Just wanted to see if fellow LC's heads wanted this before it goes on Craigslist.

As the title states im selling my Surco aluminum roof basket (45"x60") Cheapest price i found after doing some quick searching was 275 bucks. Im selling this one for $200 obolocally or $150 for a local mudder, as it is used and has some minor cosmetic issues (scratches)

***DOES NOT COME WITH THE THULE CROSS BARS*** Comes with the Surco cross bars picture in last picture, basket, and hardware.

IMAG1010.jpg

IMAG1012.jpg

IMAG1014.jpg

IMAG0113_zpsfda126ae.jpg

If you need more specific pictures i can take them.

Can call/text me at 545-four five one five, names nick.

I'd possibly be interested at that price. If you come to the meeting on Saturday I'll talk to you about it.

I may be interested also. Let me know if Bfletcher does not buy it. Man I wish I could make it to the meeting tomorrow. I have to go to Gillette to visit the in-laws. Have fun tomorrw.

Went to the meeting, not sure if fletch was there (was mostly introduced by names, not screen name) But i didnt sell it at the meeting. Let me know if your still interested and we can meet up sometime.

Call me 605-390-0370. I bring my 40 over and see how it looks on top. I measured last night seemed like it would fit of at those dimensions.

Still got this for sale, 100 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom