FS: stock 88 62 leafs with MAF long AAL installed (1 Viewer)

UPDATED PRICE!! $0 and 0 cents

I am finally getting around to installing my new OME springs and will be putting my stock springs with MAF long AAL's installed up for sale. I have had the AAL's in the springs for about 3,200 miles. and have settled a little bit but it is much better then it was before. They will be off of the rig by this weekend. Email me at jp_waltz@yahoo.com or PM is fine too. I would rather not ship these seeing that it would cost more to do so the I am selling them for.
How does $75 sound for the four leafs

Here are some pics:
The Pics were taken in my driveway which is far from level so the measurements may differ a little on level ground. I just took them for reference.
The order is:
PS rear
PS front
DS Front
DS rear
rear PS.jpg
front PS.jpg
front DS.jpg

Last edited:

Always the wrong coast. I would take those off your hands in a heartbeat if I could pick them up.

how bad were your leafs sagging before you installed the AALs? ive been lookin to throw some on my 62 for a while cuz mine are pretty flat. And what size tires are you running?

here is a before picture. the post above is the picture with the AAl's on with obout 3000 miles. The tires that are on there now are BFG AT 31x10.5x15. the old one are the same size bridgestone duelers
before.jpg

OK!! Who wants em. How about FREE!! I dont have use for them anymore so if a fellow mudder wants to come get them they can have them.

Dirtgypsy is out. I will work my way down the list in order that the Posts and PM's were received. I know there are guys closer but I think this is the fair way to do it. Justin85-60, youre up!
Thanks,
Paul

Im not interested in shipping these beasts.

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

Cool-I'm still in the running, could pick up on Sunday on my way home.

Will be out of touch a bit though. I'll PM a cell # in case I get cell out in Anza Borrego

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom