FS: Oswald :( (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dang man...I hate to see you sell it after all of the work youve done, and how long youve waited to have him get here, I wish you the best of luck upon selling him

X2 on the :frown:

I am sorry to hear the news Kris. I am sure the decision was not an easy one to make.

Yeah I hate to see him go, but I have almost no choice in this. I do not have the time to put into him to get him where I want him, and I can't sell my other truck as it is the only vehicle i can carry my son in.

Kris i hate to hear that.

Hey guys, price bumped down to 15,000 obo for mud.

I know we all hate to see Oswald go, but I have financial obligations that have come up, and either i sell it, or I move into it... :(

While this does make me cruiser less for now, I do not plan on being one forever. In a few years I think i might get a 60 or an 80. I almost traded my S-10 in on an 80 a few years ago... but the wife would not let me. I still plan on being a part of Dixie Land Cruisers, even if only in an associate member status. :) thanks guys for your support!

kris, if you would like I can post a Sale thread on PFF for you, if so I need to know the milage.
Also Walter is selling a 1988 FJ62 for $3800 it has a little rust but nothing too bad, and has 150k and a new tradesman roof rack, runs fine and frame is solid and interior is in great condition, if you want a cruiser you can slowly restore and still drive for a incredibly cheap price this would be a good one, he lives in Destin so its local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom