For Sale FS: Norcal 2006 LC AHC. 123Kmiles $22k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

The wife is leasing something that fits her better and I wont have time to build this thing now, so I have painfully decided to sell and hopefully buy a fully built one in a couple years when the kids are old enough to enjoy overland trips.

Year: 2006
Miles: 123325 (DD so will be increasing)
VIN: JTEHT05J362081578
Price: $21,999.00 OBO

After getting the carfax:
Regular maintenance has been done throughout the life of the truck
Timing belt was done at 73,000 miles at Costa Mesa Toyota.
I have done regular maintenance the last 3 years of owning this as well.

The only "mods" done are the original Trekboxx drawer system and new KM2 AT tires (one size up IIRC).
I have the 3rd row still in the garage.

Everything works great. Only thing bad is a blown speaker driver front door.

There are a couple small dimples in the lower rear hatch and a dent in the front driver quarter panel from my wife touching a pole.
I think I can pop it out somewhat from the inside though. Hasn't cracked paint of anything.

Interior is super clean. Never off-road or abused.

When I first bought it I hit a few spots in the undercarriage with black Rustoleum as it looked like some early beginning light surface rust. Mainly gas tank cover and splash guard.

TrekBoxx Drawer system left pull-out fits ARB fridge. Several holes available to insert cigarette charger/USB etc. Fridge drawer is not wired up yet.

After looking around at similar 2006's I would like to get $21,999.00 for it. I think that is fair for mileage/year and 2-5k cheaper than others i've seen online in my search and this one has tires and drawers and not Gold color:) I am willing to talk of course........

Not really sure what else to say.

IMG_20170513_144427.jpg

IMG_20170513_144444.jpg

IMG_20170606_194710 (1).jpg

IMG_20170606_194729.jpg

IMG_20170606_194920.jpg

Last edited:
A few undercarriage pics

IMG_20170606_194945 (1).jpg

IMG_20170606_195008 (1).jpg

IMG_20170606_195053.jpg

Updated some information after getting service records.

Bay Area SJ

Seems I lost the ability to edit. I'll take 20K cash for a quick sale FIRM. But has to be done quickly or else I might just trade it towards my wife's new car in the next couple days if dealer gives me a decent offer.

Seems I lost the ability to edit. I'll take 20K cash for a quick sale FIRM. But has to be done quickly or else I might just trade it towards my wife's new car in the next couple days if dealer gives me a decent offer.

very interested and cash ready. pm me thanks

Hi there. I'm quite interested in the truck and am local, pm me and let me know what's convenient for you. Thanks!

Keep finding old service records. AC was charged in December and brake pads were changed and a new antenna installed.
Today she is getting an oil change.

Congrats, seemed like really nice cruiser and well priced. Surprised it took so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom