For Sale Fs: land cruiser 2021 heritage ed silver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Helping my friend to sell his heritage 2021 silver. No 3rd row version. Only 6 miles from the dealership never used.

Pm me if interested and il give his info

96253FCA-AD26-4416-B95E-58AE2D702904.jpeg

9871C105-AA9E-494A-8FE3-FC999DFB7828.jpeg

81E4EADC-78E8-46D8-A1B8-7F514E351223.jpeg

Had the exact truck. Cool rig but you need to post a price. I’ll give you 90k, wire it tomorrow!
GLWS

Your buddy had this sitting in one place for 1-2 years?

Post a price.

He drove it 6 miles home from the dealer, didn’t even put it in the garage, let it sit outside for however many months, and is now having a friend ask $150k for it?

I’ve seen stranger things, but this one is pretty good.

He drove it 6 miles home from the dealer, didn’t even put it in the garage, let it sit outside for however many months, and is now having a friend ask $150k for it?

I’ve seen stranger things, but this one is pretty good.
Fyi, car was towed from the dealership and garaged since then.

Has a tag on the rear from Bell Road Toyota, which is in Scottsdale, AZ. And this truck is currently in CA with 6 miles? Flatbed tow to CA? What is going on here?

Flatbed towed. He doesnt use it since he owned 2018, 99 and 96 cruisers.

Fyi, car was towed from the dealership and garaged since then.
Thanks, it does look as if it was outside (or under just a carport) for a while. Do you know how long it was exposed to the California/Arizona sun?

Thanks.

Never under the sun. He has 5 car covered garage. He only start the car forward and backward to warmed it up

Same gas for past 2 years? Your friend bought it for $85K and parked for 2 years neglecting oil changes required once a year and asking $150? Well... the market is dropping like a stone...but someone who makes 1 million a year might get it. GLWS!

Your friend bought it for $85K and parked for 2 years neglecting oil changes required once a year and asking $150?

You don’t have Californians on your life, do you!?

But seriously…they don’t make land cruisers anymore. You can’t buy them in the US. You won’t ever have a chance like this again…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom