For Sale FS in WI - 1995 Toyota Landcruiser - Modified - Trail Driven - Cheap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FS in WI - NEW AD 6-3-12 - 1995 Toyota Landcruiser - Modified - Trail Driven - $2000

BRING YOUR TRAILER - PARTS OR POSSIBLE TRAIL RIG

[STRIKE]$3750.00[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$3250.00[/STRIKE] $2000.00

Going back to a 4runner and ditching the cruiser after a few years.

1995 Toyota FzJ-80 Landcruiser. Full Time AWD System. 144000 Original miles on it. It had the headgaskets done with 130000 mile’s, with a slew of “other head/maintenance work” I have all of the receipts for this.

Stock Inline-6 Cyl 1FZE Engine, Stock 4 speed tranny and stock 4 speed case. Runs like a dream, plenty of power, no leaks anywhere. Power everything, leather interior (no tears in the leather).

NO AIRBAGS.

Leather third row seat’s included. Tan interior. Stock Radio, WORKING COLD AC..... Fresh transmission fluid change, and oil change this spring.

Custom exhaust routed up over the sliders so it doesn’t rub on the rocks, pass’s emissions, cats still installed.

Originally from IOWA, now in WI, but never seen a WI winter.

To be clear, this was my OFF-ROAD Rig, so hence it wasn’t babied... There are multiple dents, dings all over the rig. Original paint was a dark green, but it was painted black.... If you want a show truck, search elsewhere...

It was rolled over in IOWA, I pushed up the roof, fixed the doors, installed a new windshield in it.

All of the doors open and close like they should. Windows go up/down... Sunroof works, and does not leak....

The frame is rock solid, barely any surface rust, still factory black. The body minus the dents, dings is solid, no rot anywhere.....

NO ELECTRONIC LOCKERS FROM THE FACTORY, but it does have a welded rear end, and a lockrite in the front....

(It had 4” Slee springs with pro comp shocks - I am removing the slee springs and shocks putting stock springs in place (No shocks).

(it had - Part time transfer case setup from MARKS in Australia. Hubs on the front axle with the proper circlip mods. Push button 4wd engagement - I AM REMOVING BEFORE SALE - BUT I WILL GIVE THE OWNER A STOCK TCASE).

2” roger brown body lift.

Sliders on the sides from trail gear

Front mount Fits a Warn M8000 (Winch will be removed at time of sale.).

Front and rear bumpers have been ditched. Rear frame has a provision for a class III hitch...

Tires will be mismatched who knows what (stock Toyota tires and rims or a set of 33" all terrains). (Not the rims in the pics).

Standard battery will be installed.

New front brake pads, new rear rotors, new rear calipers and pads.

I don't use it anymore and I am converting a 4runner for the new wheeler

It’s was a turn key rig and it could be again.

WI Title in my name, vehicle is registered to me.

EMAIL ME direct at jacobw_25@yahoo.com

:beer:

Last edited:
Pics

Again there will be no winch and no mud tires. the tires that go with it, will be some sort of stock and possibly mismatched rim combo. The tires will all be the same size.
current 80.jpg
P1012555.jpg

I possibly would take some partial trades as well. Gubs ammo, other yotas or yota stuff.

BTT

I will part out as well. The only things I would really want off it are the front and rear axles. The rest could be parted if needed.

I should clarify that if I were to part this out. something high ticket like the motor and tranny would have to be sold.

Not interested in selling small dollar items.

Motor/Tranny/part time tcase

-$1500

Good price for a 130000 mile setup with the headgasket done.

Or the whole rig for $3000??????

BTT - new price

$2750

AC works great. Drive it home.

I knew this was you!

Good luck with the sale

Ill vouch for Lee... He is a good s*** and can be trusted.

Where did my old 40 end up?? :)

The Hornet took a vacation to TN for about a year and grew sad as it left the midwest.....

Sheer luck it came up for sale, and came back home.

I have it under the carport, doing some mods and fine tuning as I go. it will be the full time wheeler eventually

BTT - Bring your trailer, read the ad.

Parts or possibly future trail rig

$2000 or cash and partial trades.

UP to the top... OFFERS?

I would entertain selling it with the brand new 35" x 12.5x15" goodyear Kevlar MTRS on 15x8 rims 3.5" backspace

Will you part with the rear hatch glass? Or whole hatch?

Motor

How much do you want for just the motor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom