FS in NJ: Toyota LC project and many parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My buddy is having a major "fire sale" and getting rid of tons of stuff. Most pics are here (except for the three at the bottom).

A somewhat detailed list is:
-1980 Toyota Land Cruiser w/ 60K original miles. It has sat for a few years, but does have a professional SOA swap and Saginaw PS swapped in.
- MUCH Toyota LC parts, ie. four 4-speed transmissions with transfer cases, a set of axles, two hard tops(one is really nice with good glass), and a bunch of good body parts and other drivetrain parts.
-a Jeep/GM Iron Duke engine with low miles that was running when pulled recently that has all of the accessories and clutch asembly.(must get at least $250 for this)
-a set of Chevy Big Block heads with matching numbers. and the matching intake for it.
-CJ Bumperettes.
-a real nice CJ grille.
-a D35 take-out axle with good shafts.(can sell complete or just the axles.
-a good D20 transfer case housing from an early Bronco.
-a Dodge front D60, knuckles-in.
-a Chevy SM 420.

Basically, if you want it and make a fair offer it is yours. Shipping can be arranged, but pick up in southern NJ is preferred.

Also, some stuff I have for sale are a pair of XJ tail lights and a gauge cluster from a '95 with 96K miles. I need to get $20 for the tail lights and $15 for the gauge cluster, plus shipping.
If you are interested in any of the stuff e-mail me at info@atozfabrication.com as my buddy is pretty computer-challenged.

Genius, you don't sound too bright, but if you have someone actually read the thread to you you will find that I am posting it for a friend and there is so much crap available that it would be next to impossible to list prices for everything since some people may want different packages and some may want it all. Therefore, if people, other than you, e-mail me I can hook them up with my internet-challenged buddy's phone number.
:cheers:

BTW, don't take anything I said as personal. I just know that I am a newbie on this board and no one respects newbies that can't hang. I just figured someone may want what my buddy is offering and this being the best LC site on the 'net lead me here.

Actually, there is very little cruiser stuff there and I went to the linked site to see what all was avail and guess what? No prices or at least very few.

Sorry - haven't met anyone with your name at Mensa lately. Guess you dropped out. :flipoff2:

Cereal now, if you want to sell something, then post a price. Otherwise if it's all free then post that.

Lack of price indicates free - just like the vids of yo momma. :flipoff2:

Welcome newb. :flipoff2:

Junk, the whole idea of the post is that I am trying to help a friend sell his unnecessary stuff. All prices are negotiable and it is not for me to say what he wants for the stuff. If you are interested in,
-1980 Toyota Land Cruiser w/ 60K original miles. It has sat for a few years, but does have a professional SOA swap and Saginaw PS swapped in.
- MUCH Toyota LC parts, ie. four 4-speed transmissions with transfer cases, a set of axles, two hard tops(one is really nice with good glass), and a bunch of good body parts and other drivetrain parts.
, please e-mail me so I can give you his number so that you and he can work out a price on whatever you want. All I know is that he needs this stuff gone.

BTW, if you think that a whole FJ-40, four trans/transfer case combos, two sets of axles, two hard tops(one with ambulance doors), a slew of body parts, etc. is considered "very little cruiser stuff ", then I want to see the s***hole of a place you have over there in your personal junkyard. ::) Get off the site and pull your pud again.

Zachz, Good for you trying to help a buddy out but if you would have read the very first post in this forum than you would have read the following:

woody
IH8MUD Admin
Important! Classifieds Users!
« on: September 29, 2003, 07:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 08:10 AM by Fat Kid »
Just some quick notes, more will be added as they come up:

1> City/State information is critical for everything, sellers or seekers. Without that information, interested parties can't guesstimate shipping information!

2> Prices: Please put one down on sale items. We wish we were mind readers, but our first guess will be "free"

3> Make sure all parties are clear on what's included and what isn't...don't buy an intake and assume the carb is still attached!

NOW NUMBER 2 CLEARLY SAYS PRICES. :ban: I understand he has so much stuff that you can not even fit it in the four warehouses you currently own but maybe you want to start with the big stuff. :D entire parts cruiser 500 or BO. ??? hardtops one with good glass 100 or BO. ??? without glass 50 or BO ECT. Junk is just trying to help you out as most people that are on this site are used to good deals by fellow cruiserheads and list prices. ;) Parts move on this site as prices are fair and very little hassle. If we wanted a headache and to get ripped off we would all be on ebay. If you friend wants the parts gone your best bet is to list them out with best offers. Otherwise start the bidding for the part FJ40 on ebay for 1500. No one on this site will buy it and we will make fun of you but hey what the hell. ::) I will play your way though. Does you buddy have any inside door lock knobs? How much? Sorry I have a 71 so not much on the cruiser I could use. Thanks and Good Luck :cheers: :cheers:

I'll give ya $200 for the cruiser, $20 for the sm420, $50 for the rusted 4speed tranny and transfercase, and $10 each for the axles...

now we can start haggling...

I'm down in Virginia and can pick everything up this weekend...

please e-mail me direct: bk@cruiserpages.com

thanks
brian

I am becoming sorry that I was trying to help a friend by trying to let some Cruiser people know that there was some stuff for sale. ::)
First, he is not trying to give the stuff away, so $200 or $500 is ludicrous.
Second, if by me not posting prices(because it is not my stuff) I am breaking forum rules, and the moderators find this a horrendous offense, please let me know and I will pull the ad down and put the s*** on eBay and have someone bid the price up to where it should be.
Lastly, is it reeeealy that tough to e-mail me so I can give you a number to call and ask for yourself?? I know we live in a McDonalds world, but if you are really interested why not talk to the guy who can make you the deal you want?

Good grief.

If it's such a hassle, why not just put the guys # here, ??? and than you can stay out of the way. :D

I just spoke to him and he said that was OK. His name is Jim Hand and the number is 609-893-0715. He is home after 5PM Eastern time and asks that people do not call after 10PM Eastern time.

Other than "Southern NJ", where specifically are things located?

Thanks

A

Got mail... I'm in Southern NJ

:whoops:...just saw the number...i'll call him tonight...ignore the email...thanx!

Hey, like how's it going Mr. Hand dude?

If he's not trying to give it away then either he is a totally lazy pos or has no idea what the stuff is worth or what he wants.

Tell ya what. I'll give you half of what that bk bloke offered, but I want shipping to northern NJ included at no additional cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom