For Sale FS in August: 1991 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Folks

Due to some changes in my life and a longer work commute........I'm entertaining the idea to sell my landcruiser.

Here are the specs on this rare beast:

-located in Abbotsford, British Columbia
-No accidents
-1991 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ77 (4-door HZ engine variant)
-170KM
-5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!!!!
-Old Man Emu lift
-Black rims on Mickey Thompson tires
-Intercooler
-Garrett Turbo setup
-Upgraded Heavy Duty Injector Pump
-Brand New Head (replaced early 2015)
-Power windows
-Power sunroof
-Power mirrors
-Suspension Seats
-Air Conditioning
-ISPRO pyro and boost gauges
-New console display lights
-Manual hubs
-LOCKERS!!!!!!
-ARB front bumper
-Kaymar rear bumper with full size swinging spare
-Cruisin Off Road sliders
-Toyota factory winch
- 2x4" JL speakers in the front
- 2x6.5" JL speakers in the rear
- 1x10" Rockford Fosgate Sub with built in amp (easily removable by unplugging it if more trunk space is desired)

She is my daily driver and highway ride. I've owned her since December and she's been meticulously babied. All servicing done by ATEB in Burnaby and Ciaren Wilson. There is a crack on the windshield on the passenger side; but it doesn't affect driver visibility so i've never noticed it. I'm getting 500km on a tank---almost all exclusively freeway. There were some cracks in the head when I bought her......a brand new head has been installed along with a host of other replacements....No expense was spared. She's almost 25 years old and would make for a great expedition rig. There is some normal surface rust spots but nothing crazy......she's in excellent shape.

I will be away for a few weeks due to work......i'll be entertaining offers when I get back.......she can be viewed in person in August......sorry...... I figured I'd let Mud members have first go at it before she goes up on eBay.

you can email me questions at

turbodiesel80 at gmail dot com

$22000 USD

2015-07-06 09.59.23 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.28 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.30 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.32 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.20 2.jpg

Last edited:
I've included a link to a Flikr album. Most of these photos are already posted here but there are some new ones of the floor panels and under carriage. Please note that I do not have the roof rack for her.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskhffWrF

Last edited:
I have a pending offer for the new year once she's closer to 25....If this was April she would have been gone this weekend...she's now listed on eBay but I don't anticipate she'll sell.....I'll continue to drive her until she's sold.....Or I might just end up keeping her if I get transferred closer to home.

It took me 4 years to find her........if anyone has a place in Canada where she can be parked until April this truck is THE ONE. I'm pretty firm on the price...i'm not desperate.....if you check out LandcruiserDirect you will see that she is priced fairly given her rarity and gizmos that she comes with.

I'll update this ad when she sells.....until then you can email me at turbodiesel80 at gmail dot com for any questions.......I might do a photoshoot with her after she's all washed up and pretty....give me a chance to play with my Canon.

It overheated going up a steep mountain.......I had it pulled and there were small cracks between the cylinders......sent it in to see if it could be rebuilt but no dice.....mechanic thought that she may have sat for a while in Japan before she entered Canada. Had a brand new head installed, new injector pump, new injectors...new just about everything except the engine block................wasn't cheap but she's cherry now.

I think we have it set at 10 or 15..........i had John at ATEB do the adjustments I'd have to double check with him.

My next post was listing a rare Poverty Pack 80 in classifieds, to purchase this......then saw the wheel on the wrong side.

Very nice and one of very few unicorns I could see trading for (not literally).

PRICE DROP: $23000 USD

I'm going to be away until mid-late September. I was planning to repost her on eBay when I get back. MUD price is $23000usd for anyone who wants to pick her up at the end of September......Otherwise I'll be pulling her insurance in October and parking her for the Winter.......we bought a more frugal/kid friendly commuter car and I don't have the room to park 3 vehicles so the landcruiser will be heading to my uncle's farm in abbotsford.

Met a fellow cruiser friend today for coffee.......made a short video of her purring at night while he was checking out her intercooler. Picture is of her in the Tim Hortons parking lot.

20151013_214427 by turbodiesel80, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom