For Sale FS in August: 1991 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Folks

Due to some changes in my life and a longer work commute........I'm entertaining the idea to sell my landcruiser.

Here are the specs on this rare beast:

-located in Abbotsford, British Columbia
-No accidents
-1991 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ77 (4-door HZ engine variant)
-170KM
-5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!!!!
-Old Man Emu lift
-Black rims on Mickey Thompson tires
-Intercooler
-Garrett Turbo setup
-Upgraded Heavy Duty Injector Pump
-Brand New Head (replaced early 2015)
-Power windows
-Power sunroof
-Power mirrors
-Suspension Seats
-Air Conditioning
-ISPRO pyro and boost gauges
-New console display lights
-Manual hubs
-LOCKERS!!!!!!
-ARB front bumper
-Kaymar rear bumper with full size swinging spare
-Cruisin Off Road sliders
-Toyota factory winch
- 2x4" JL speakers in the front
- 2x6.5" JL speakers in the rear
- 1x10" Rockford Fosgate Sub with built in amp (easily removable by unplugging it if more trunk space is desired)

She is my daily driver and highway ride. I've owned her since December and she's been meticulously babied. All servicing done by ATEB in Burnaby and Ciaren Wilson. There is a crack on the windshield on the passenger side; but it doesn't affect driver visibility so i've never noticed it. I'm getting 500km on a tank---almost all exclusively freeway. There were some cracks in the head when I bought her......a brand new head has been installed along with a host of other replacements....No expense was spared. She's almost 25 years old and would make for a great expedition rig. There is some normal surface rust spots but nothing crazy......she's in excellent shape.

I will be away for a few weeks due to work......i'll be entertaining offers when I get back.......she can be viewed in person in August......sorry...... I figured I'd let Mud members have first go at it before she goes up on eBay.

you can email me questions at

turbodiesel80 at gmail dot com

$22000 USD

2015-07-06 09.59.23 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.28 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.30 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.32 2.jpg
2015-07-06 09.59.20 2.jpg

Last edited:
Storage can be had for $30-50/month in British Columbia.....tons of places if you search Craigslist......she'll be 25 in April..................5 months people.

you won't find another one like her again........took me 3 years of aggressive searching to find her.....I was in the process of importing one from Japan myself when she came along.....she was better than what the auctions were offering so I jumped.

eBay ad runs till Oct 31st...............make me an offer

There are now three 77 Series in the U.S. that I know of that were legally imported. Perhaps yours can join this small group early next year.
Good luck....

Price Drop

$19000

And just to clarify folks........If you want her you need to come pick her up in a reasonable time. I'm getting some creative requests...........I will be away from November 16 - 20th for training........I'm back to work on the 25th.

lets make a deal !!!

:clap:

She's on eBay till Dec 5th.............reasonable offers will be considered. ......no trades please.

Sorry folks.................looks like she's SOLD to a Canadian. I'll update here if anything changes.

She's gone..........some parting shots of her today before she left....................enjoy........and thank you for the interest.

2015-12-04 03.04.37 1.jpg

2015-12-04 03.04.38 1.jpg

2015-12-04 03.04.38 2.jpg

I can't wait for more of these to show up soon due to the stupid 25 year rule...great looking truck

The eBay seller is implying that he imported it himself from Japan (in the last paragraph).

The eBay seller is implying that he imported it himself from Japan (in the last paragraph).
Sounds like he is an importer and he brings trucks in from Japan all the time, except this time it had a home in Canada before he got his hands on it ;) which he didn't mention, but I am sure if you asked he would probably tell you, as this one is a little rusty to be coming strait from Japan.

Somebody turbo'd it and cleaned up the frame and suspension a bit but it looks like the rear quarters were just covered over with fiberglass panels, so there might be rust hiding underneath. Hard to tell from the photos.

Saw this one on my Local Clist the other day and thought it looked familiar, this guy seems to import a few diesels of various configurations a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom