For Sale FS/FT: TPI 4" FJ40 lift - Looking to lower to a 2" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 4" lift from TPI on my truck currently. I love it.... only problem is I wont be able to fit into the garage at my new house.

I would sell or trade for a quality 2"ish lift. I am in Atlanta, GA. Would welcome anyone interested to come drive my truck. Before I dismount and replace all I would ask is for a deposit to be made on my 4".

If I sell it, I am not looking to ship. If I trade it, I am happy to clear a day to assist in switching leaf's.

Thanks!

img_6429-png.2458075

33x10.5r15 KM3s

Any idea on the asking price? I’m local(ish) and am in Atlanta a few times a month. I’m on a stock suspension and would be interested. What is the height from the ground to the bottom of your bumper on this set up?

Have you considered trying it minus a leaf and stock shackles?
I have thought about it, and if the trade doesn’t work out that’s what I’ll have to do.
Any idea on the asking price? I’m local(ish) and am in Atlanta a few times a month. I’m on a stock suspension and would be interested. What is the height from the ground to the bottom of your bumper on this set up?
I really don’t know, obviously I would want to cover the cost of replacement items, so that might make an outright sale difficult.

21 3/4” AFF to bottom of bumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom