SOLD FS/FT/NJ: 2004 E350 Quadvan 4x4 camper van. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Long Branch, New Jersey 07740 United States
Hello,

Potential trades: Full size trucks, well sorted land cruisers (daily driveable). MTBs, adventure bikes etc. $42000

Go-anywhere adventure rig. We drove this van from WA to NJ last summer. Since then I've been fine tuning / replacing everything on it that was either tired or due. It's got all new suspension (leaves and coils plus new rear shocks and bushings). The motor is a low mileage replacement. All diffs and fluids have been changed or serviced. New brake calipers and brake lines. The van is dialed and ready to go anywhere. It was a West Coast van until we drove it east last year and it still hasn't seen salt as it was garaged all winter. The short version of why I'm selling is that I've accepted a promotion at work and will be working at least one extra year before I retire. I'd rather have something more suited to daily driving that I could use for weekend getaways.

Please note; the top picture is how the van currently sits and the others are from our trip last summer. I'll add some new pictures as soon as there's a nice day here.

2004 Ford E350 RB Econoline super duty

Quadvan 4x4 conversion with upgrades to the standard system. This 4x4 system is based on the F350 factory setup.

-Dual Bilstein shocks
-Front ARB Locker
-Rear Sterling 10.5” (F350) axle
-Dual steering stabilizer
-F450 front brakes.

Replaced engine and transmission.

-5.4l and 4R75E Engine/Transmission from a 2013 E350 with about 26k miles. The van body has just under 222K.

Exterior upgrades:

-shore power hookup
-Wired for solar hookup (portable panel included.
-Quadvan front brush-guard with in bumper winch (Warn M12)
-Quadvan rear in-floor storage box
-Aluminess rear bumper with swing aways and box
-Aluminess side steps/nerf bars
-46 gallon Transfer Flow fuel tank On-Board air system for locker, tires, etc

Interior upgrades:

-Quad captains chairs (rear two can be removed with quick-release) Rear bunk system
-Rear storage cabinet
-Flooring with L-Track
-Webasto furnace plumbed into fuel tank
-Dual batteries with National Luna charge system Inverter
-Charger
-ARB refrigerator
-Kenwood indash stereo with Apple CarPlay option
-Security system
-On board Air

Please note, the roof rack has been removed as we intended to install a Fiberine high roof on the van.

Reliable turn-key system. Sale will include new insulated window covers from Overland Adventure Gear.

Thanks for looking.

van new.jpeg

van3.jpg

van2.jpg

van front.jpg

van seats.jpg

Last edited:
New insulated window covers and some details / features of the van: Shore power and solar hookups, exhaust for the webasto heater, on board air etc:

van bunk half.jpg

van side curtain.jpg

van back curtain.jpg

IMG_7589.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom