FS/FT 1995 Wrangler.......need me an FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1995 Wrangler to try and fund another project. It is a Dark Green with Spice Interior in very good shape. No rust and body only has a few dings and scratches. Has 121K and everything works great on it. I drive it daily and I am not afraid to get in it and drive anywhere. Has a brand new battery, starter, and full front brakes. Has a bikini top on it now for the summer. If the we can get a deal worked out I can get a top of your color preferance to go with it brand new. It gets about 18-20 miles per gallon and never gives me any problems. Its very nice to drive you can feel the suns warmth and be one with nature going down the road. It has the 2.5L/5sp manual trans and has plenty of power to go whereever. 4WD works flawlessly and it has 15 inch aluminium wheels and 31x10.50 tires. If you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Here is a link to a few Pictures I have of it. If you need more pictures let me know what yuo want to see and I will do my best.
jeep4.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Thanks
Andrew

A location and price might get you a little further.

Not interested in trading BUT I do have a 76' fj40 for sale, its in Virginia.

Good luck
Neal

need to post a price per forum rules. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom