SOLD FS/FT: 1994 FZJ80 // 74k miles // 3x locked // SoCal, 2 owner, 100% Original (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Greetings, MUD. Offering this up here for trade/sale before I move to CL/Ebay/BAT/etc. A few stats:

- 1994 FZJ80 // 74k miles // white/grey leather // K294 - factory 3x locked (K294) // roof rack, canopy delete
- I purchased this 3yrs ago from the original owner, who was obsessive over the truck and stated it was never off-road; it has never been off-road under my ownership. Original CA car since purchase, always garaged (both at home/work), no accidents/paint work, no smoking/pets, no stories. Very minor wear/marks to exterior bumpers/fenders, mirrors are pitted; interior is remarkably clean, minor wear to driver's seat, 3rd row included; wheels show normal wear; underneath is dry and in remarkable shape, not a touch of rust. I have the original window sticker, maintenance/registration records, manuals, two keys, etc. Lockers function; in fact, everything functions. Car is truly clean, complete, honest and 100% original with no modifications. I could have done some light refurbishment here/there to make it pristine, but they're only original once; I will leave that decision to the next owner.

Entertaining equally rare and interesting trades on 80, 100, 200 Series LC, 4Runner and/or FJ Cruiser; ideally, even trade for a 100 and FJ Cruiser. Also, given the current market value and trend on 80s, I'm entertaining offers over $50k. For pricing reference please see below:

39k-Mile 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 40th Anniversary Edition
No Reserve: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser
No Reserve: 1996 Lexus LX450

*images were taken in poor garage lighting, will take and update with better quality images shortly

Last edited:
Beautiful! Why not ride the BAT train? There’s a lot of interested parties willing to shell out big money for low mileage 80s right now.

Thanks! I hope this doesn't end up on BAT. Ideally, I'd like to trade for a 100 or FJ Cruiser. Thought I might be able to draw out some reluctant sellers with this gem before moving to a bigger platform

Exactly what I am looking for. Very nice. I wish I could do this right now but timing......etc

Good luck!

Those are all '95+ OBDII trucks, yours is OBDI. Even still, your 3rd link still sold for $12k less than your ask. Pre-'95 isn't necessarily a bad thing, but they never bring as much as the later trucks. Yours is very clean and definitely worth a pretty penny to someone but you will never see near your ask on here. To get the most for it, BaT is really the only way...curious to see what it would do on that site.

Good luck with the sale! I've got a '94 as well, hoping you get a good price for it.

Those are all '95+ OBDII trucks, yours is OBDI. Even still, your 3rd link still sold for $12k less than your ask. Pre-'95 isn't necessarily a bad thing, but they never bring as much as the later trucks. Yours is very clean and definitely worth a pretty penny to someone but you will never see near your ask on here. To get the most for it, BaT is really the only way...curious to see what it would do on that site.

Thanks for weighing in. Yes, $12k less, but 1) it's an LX450, not a TLC; 2) no lockers; 3) it's a mid-west car, just look at that undercarriage. I've been looking for a dead apples-to-apples comparison, but it's tough with these miles and condition. So, the examples available were provided.

To your second point about BAT, you are correct. I posted here to give you all first crack, having enjoyed and benefited greatly from this forum for years. My real hope was to trade for an equally rare and special vehicle (e.g. 100/FJC), which MUD members seem to have and hoard. But, again, this is probably ideal for Ebay/BAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom