For Sale fs fj40 soft top with bows, door,tailgate in ky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anybody got a 40 they want to trade to this stuff? I can give some boot if need be...... Let me know.

Heading to Knoxville tn this weekend. Can deliver. Just an fyi.

Once again you guys have to work out the "who wants what" in order for me to split it up.

Still up for grabs here....... Nobody has put cash in my account.......... This is an awsome setup...........

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!
These tops were made OEM for the older cruisers... This top has never been put on the 78 that it was bought for, it has never been opened as far as the vinyl top goes. The bows are OEM bows so I am assuming they fit the older cruisers and have to be modified for the newer ones in some form or fashion. The tailgate is homemade but a nice job, it is on the 78 truck so that might be your biggest obstacle. You are welcome to come check it out and determine for yourself. I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this setup.

Just saying...

Sheesh. Calm down.

You obviously don't need any of the items or they would not be for sale.

There may be people on here who have bows and want the top as wells as the opposite, like me.

You were complaining that nobody is jumping on your package deal but a package deal limits your options.

Piece it out and you may even get more money.

Your stuff, do as you see fit.

I want the top :)

While you gentleman are working out who takes what be sure to figure out who pays what....... :) I don't have a clue how to price this individually.

If this stuff gets split up, put me in line for some of the extra brackets and/or soft door hinges you have. I'd like one pair of each. GLWS

Since the top has been packed up do you know how many footman loops it is setup for, etc?

I'm thinking of a package deal of the top, doors, bows.

Thanks

Shep59 said:
Since the top has been packed up do you know how many footman loops it is setup for, etc?

I'm thinking of a package deal of the top, doors, bows.

Thanks

Most likely 10.
3 per corner and 4 across the back.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Kinda hard to deal with "most likely"...

Thanks SouthBostonFj for your input.

Shep59 said:
Kinda hard to deal with "most likely"...

Thanks SouthBostonFj for your input.

It's an Ehsan soft top. All the ones I've seen had 10 straps. It's possible that it has 12 straps, but I doubt it.

Package is going on eBay. I hate to do it but need this out of my way. Don't worry 2000 is the reserve so don't think anyone is going to snipe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom