For Sale FS: Fender Flares, Mud Flaps, CB Radio, Seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Burbank, CA

Rear Mud Flaps off 96 FZJ80, good condition, comes with hardware, no damage. $70 plus ship
15%2B-%2B3

Fender flares, in jade green, most are in good condition with paint, they came off right after a trip so they have some dirt and mud that I can clean off them I believe only one corner of them had clear coat oxidizing, all the rest are fine. Front driver side flare has 3 broken mounts in the middle, most of the pieces of it I have and should be able to be fixed. All the rest have all mounting tabs intact. asking $50 for undamaged ones, $35 for the one with broken tabs
15%2B-%2B5

15%2B-%2B6

15%2B-%2B7

ABR Industries 18 ft coaxial cable with pl-259 connectors, firestik 4' antennae, midland 1001z CB radio, will come with the connector for the coaxial cable to antennae, only thing used is radio, antennae and cable are new, connecter but never installed. $75
15%2B-%2B10

15%2B-%2B11

15%2B-%2B8

Hella Rallye driving lights, $sold100 shipped

H3 Rectangular lights, were used a back up lights on a roof rack, great condition, they work, $sold20 plus shipping

2nd Row seat, leather is dry and cracked, completely functional, just issues with the leather, no tears $50 for the set
15%2B-%2B1

3rd Row seat, leather is good, back part is a bit dirty and has a hole, missing one of the bars that go to the mounts $30 for the set
15%2B-%2B13

15%2B-%2B12

FZJ80 Battery hold down $30 shipped
15%2B-%2B13

pm sent on ds fender flare and mudflap

ds rear fender flare and mudflap is gone

cb radio on hold

Cb radio sold

bump

bump

rear passenger mud flap sold

Users who are viewing this thread