SOLD FS: CO 2000 Toyota Landcruiser mildly built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
20200920_165208.jpg
20200920_165231.jpg
20200920_165313.jpg
20200920_165325.jpg
Selling my 2000 Toyota Landcruiser:
208K on the body, about 70K on the motor. Motor was swapped as the original was lacking power. Swap took place about 5K miles ago. The vehicle was built for my wife/kid and extended family when they came into town. 3rd row seating is intact. This Landcruiser has the winter package (larger heater core, also replaced within the last 5K miles) All maintenance that could be done on the new engine was done before it was swapped in. (timing belt, water pump, new plugs, etc)
In very good condition both inside and out! A few rock chips here and there, a few minor interior defects, but all in all in great shape for it's age. I installed an Android double din touchscreen radio as well. This Landcruiser does have a rebuilt title due to a rear end accident. I purchased it after it was fixed. There was no frame damage, only damage to the rear tail lights, and the lower and upper tail gates. Rear tail lights were replaced with LED lights. Rear bumper is now a Slee. I also swapped the front bumper and put in a winch. I also installed an aftermarket Bosch oil pressure gauge for more accurate oil reading. I have not lifted the truck yet, that would be the last step to having a pretty solid off road rig.
I'm selling as I'm trimming down the herd. I have 6 cars, just picked a turbo diesel 80 series, RHD. 6 is too many, apparently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom