SOLD FS: Chicago. 60 Series 1987 Manual Trans, No Rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Hello Mud Goers.

Asking Price: ( $19,750 ) price drop, $17,950
Year: 1987
Miles: 247,000
Color Blue
Rust: None
Trans: Manual 4 Speed
Condition: Very Good and Original

This 1987 Land Cruiser was Originally a Seattle Truck. It was purchased 3 years ago and shipped to Chicago where it was used as a summer time Toy. I am selling this for a customer of mine, I am not the owner on title: This truck has been repainted, and there is nothing to indicate that the clean car fax is not correct as there is no accident history. The Repaint was done fairly well, but not everything was masked or disassembled for a full restoration job in my opinion. Truck runs and Drives very well. It has a partial de-smog, recently rebuild Axles and Birfs, new troll holes carburetor and Fuel Lines and many new coolant lines. This truck is very much rust free and ready for its new owner. AC Works and blows cold and heat works well also: Previous owner gave me a Large Folder of Receipts.

Manual Trans shifts Smooth, Clutch works as it should. Brakes are working and there is no pulls or bias issues.

We don't see trucks this old in Chicago in this good of shape ever, so its kind of a Jem to have a truck located in the northern midwest in this condition at what I would call a reasonable asking price.

The Bad: Small bubble of paint starting on drivers side rear roof: Radio Mount needs to be rebuilt to hold radio properly: Drivers Seat is wearing out, but its cloth only, the seat mechanical parts are fine.

You can reach me at Joe@chitown4x4.com

PXL_20210702_213357327.jpg

PXL_20210702_213341151.jpg

PXL_20210702_213325250.jpg

PXL_20210702_213314304.jpg

PXL_20210702_213250024.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I keep thinking about selling my 200 while prices are nuts and getting into a 60. That looks pretty good!

For anyone interested, Chitown4x4 is a great shop with an excellent local reputation. I would trust that what you're seeing is what you're getting. Truck looks great, good luck!

Hello Mud Goers.

Asking Price: ( $19,750 ) price drop, $17,950
Year: 1987
Miles: 247,000
Color Blue
Rust: None
Trans: Manual 4 Speed
Condition: Very Good and Original

This 1987 Land Cruiser was Originally a Seattle Truck. It was purchased 3 years ago and shipped to Chicago where it was used as a summer time Toy. I am selling this for a customer of mine, I am not the owner on title: This truck has been repainted, and there is nothing to indicate that the clean car fax is not correct as there is no accident history. The Repaint was done fairly well, but not everything was masked or disassembled for a full restoration job in my opinion. Truck runs and Drives very well. It has a partial de-smog, recently rebuild Axles and Birfs, new troll holes carburetor and Fuel Lines and many new coolant lines. This truck is very much rust free and ready for its new owner. AC Works and blows cold and heat works well also: Previous owner gave me a Large Folder of Receipts.

Manual Trans shifts Smooth, Clutch works as it should. Brakes are working and there is no pulls or bias issues.

We don't see trucks this old in Chicago in this good of shape ever, so its kind of a Jem to have a truck located in the northern midwest in this condition at what I would call a reasonable asking price.

The Bad: Small bubble of paint starting on drivers side rear roof: Radio Mount needs to be rebuilt to hold radio properly: Drivers Seat is wearing out, but its cloth only, the seat mechanical parts are fine.

You can reach me at Joe@chitown4x4.com

View attachment 2726139

View attachment 2726140

View attachment 2726141

View attachment 2726142

View attachment 2726143
Emailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom