FS: ARB Bumper for 05+ Tacomas, Winch, Hella Rallye 4000s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FS: ARB Bumper for 05+ Tacomas

Hi guys,

I've got an ARB winch bumper for sale. I had this bumper + winch on my Tacoma for 2 years and then pulled it and traded my truck in. It has pin striping from driving in the woods and some scrapes that can easily be repainted with some satin black spray paint.

REDUCED! My asking price for just the bumper is now just $600!

I live in Flagstaff, but can deliver to Phoenix or possibly Prescott if I have an interested buyer.

Best contact for me is by email at: mikesmith.az@gmail.com

Thanks!
cp IMG_0829.JPG
cp IMG_0826.JPG
cp IMG_0838.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take the winch if you get a buyer for the bumper... Hell I'll take it now if ya wanna split em.

I'll hold the winch for you Brandon... Its looking like I might not be down this next weekend after all. I will let you know.

It's all good brother. I'm in no hurry either but wanted to call dibs first. Trying to sell a gun right now anyway so if it's a few weeks out, that's just fine with me.

I'll go second behind B-Man for the winch if'n it falls through.

Or if you want to trade something Brandon after the fact...

PRICE DROP!

Winch is sold... Will sell bumper for $650.

Last edited:
I don't suppose the bumper would fit a 85 4Runner??? Any idea what model # the bumper is?

EDIT: The part numbers are different. So probably not...

Last edited:
With a LOT of work it just might! ;) That reminds me of a guy (Australia maybe?) on the web who converted a front ARB from something to become his 'rear ARB' bumper for his Jeep Cherokee...

PRICE DROP! Now only $600! Need to get this out of my garage to free up some space! May take trades for firearms, AR15 parts/Lower receivers, etc.

What happened to the lights mentioned in the original post title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom