FS- 95 FZJ80 locked, etc $11k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 95 80 series that is for sale.
The good:
It has 150k miles, factory lockers F&R&Center, white exterior, light brown/tan interior. Lifted 2.5 with OME, MTR 285 tires at 138k. Rear airbags
lotsof recent work that was not really neccessary, ie HG replaced and every little bs gasket, injectors cleaned, 3-core radiator brass, supra fuel pump, both lower pan gaskets resealed, front oil pump resealed, front crank seal, All tune up parts in last 10k, valve clearance checked, egr passages cleaned, etc. All of the above was done with the intent to keep the vehicle. The new TRD blower has been on about 4-5k. The rig was built up to be a family vehicle with some pep, and tow our 4k trailer.

The bad:
Carpet at the rear drivers side floor has bleach burns, and the fuzzyness is gone, 1/2 of the factory wood grain dash has been removed, mmissing the drivers sunvisor. In the last 3-4 weeks the transmission has developed a longer than normal 1-2 shift, kinda like a flaring yet no reving. It is exagerated by pulling a hill with the blower in boost. If you drive it like a normal LC with out the blower it dose semi OK. I wanted to put a upgraded VB in it in hopes of fixing the 1-2 shift yet I am not 100% sure that it will cure the problem. Cruiserparts.net has a used trans for 750-850. Yet that might put me back in the same boat. Esp with the blower. The rig should have had the upgraded VB from day one of the blower, hind sight really. So I am up for options as well as whoever might be interested in it. Rig with or without the blower. The rig does not fit our lifestyle anymore, due to me thinking that it does not pull the trailer as well as hoped, and our 2nd child on the way, and another ATV for the trailer. We need a P/U. Here are the pics, please be constructive in you advise and pricing. BTW 11k without the blower. Make reasonable offers, please PM.

It is located on Bainbridge Island just 8 miles west of Seattle WA, out on the olympic peninsula. I will try and post pics as soon as I resize them.

Blower meaning Supercharger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom