FS:92 FJ80 Excellent Condition NEW parts Runs %100 (NYC)

Discussion in 'FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81' started by 92FJ, Jul 25, 2005.

1. 92FJ

92FJ

1992 FJ80 159300 miles. Great winter vehicle, well maintained

Great condition, excellent winter vehicle! STRONG engine and transmission! Well maintained with a clean vehicle history, never in any accidents. I am the 2nd owner. I have original owners manual, factory window sticker and other misc papers. Michelin LTX tires in good condition with plenty of tread left. All power options do operate including the electric antenna and sunroof. Also equipped with roof rack and rails, 3rd row seating, premium sound and 31x10.5 tires,rear heat and sliding 3rd row windows. I have updated the instrument cluster bulbs and lighting to improve night time driving. The truck is NYS inspected until 1/2011 The fuel fill door broke off but I still do have the original door for the next owner I have done alot of repairs to the vehicle since my ownership:

front birfields have been rebuilt twice
    alternator, battery and starter recently replaced
    front brake lines have been replaced
    both catalytic converters and oxygen sensors have been replaced recently
    just recently tuned (new plugs, wires, cap and rotor)
    new wiper blades
    all fluids recently repalced (coolant, transmission, engine, pwr steering, brake, front and rear diff fliuids
    pwr steering pump rebuilt with new seals
    drive belts recently replaced
    A/C Converted to R-134. ICE COLD a/c. Dryer and compressor replaced.
    4 new OEM shocks have been installed
    radiator and hoses have been replaced

$4,900 or best offer upon personal vehicle inspection. I can be reached at 305 807 9426 More pictures upon request. Car is in Holliswood, NY Queens 11423

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. 92FJ

92FJ

vehicle has sold. thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.