For Sale FS- 89 FJ62 original, LOW miles: BC, Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting on here behalf of my friend who isn’t a MUD member. The sale will be up to him, but any questions can be directed to me as I’m a bit more familiar with Cruisers, although I'm usually lurking in the 70 section.

He is the second owner: first owner was an engineer who had it rust-proofed and undercoated when new, garage kept with little use. Sold to my friend about 6 years ago IIRC. Ron has used it occasionally for collecting firewood and has managed to not mess up the interior one bit – No way I could pull that off!

A thick binder with all service records from the first owner, along with original bill of sale is included.

Current ODO: 73,766KM = 46,100 miles. Yes, that’s correct.

Completely stock. Only option I can see is running boards.

Rust-free seems to mean different things to different people. This isn’t rust-free, but it has very little rust. Visible spots are on the DS front fender below the little vent, middle of the door and on the tailgate by the latch. Frame looks really good – some slight rust on the rear section but doesn’t look serious. Invisible spots are, well, invisible. If there is something particular I’m happy to look and take a picture.

Dog-legs are good, door bottoms, sills are all good. Gutters look fine. Not sure of other trouble spots on 60’s.

Obvious things that need attending to:

Front swivels, suspension. Exhaust.

Probably brakes. And E-brake.

Steering needs tightening, maybe TRE’s?

Starts and runs smoothly. About as slow as my BJ74 so I think that’s normal.

This has been driven very infrequently so would benefit from a complete base-lining. Since you’re on ‘MUD you already know that, and you probably expected the issues noted.

A few pictures (if I've attached them properly) – PM me for more photos, info or with questions.

Located in Whistler, BC.

Price: $9500 CDN. All the usual disclaimers about Pay-Pal, shipping, etc apply.
DSC_0265.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0295.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0265.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0295.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0265.JPG

barny, yes I can. Please pm with specific shots you would like.

Is it still avaialble? I will be in vancover next week and wouldnt mind checking it out if you can send some more pictures

still fore sale?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom