FS: 69 FJ55 NW Georgia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!!!

A number of events have urged me to sell my FJ55. It has the usual rust areas but no roof leaks. Typical southeastern US rig. New windshield and cargo rubber. 31' tires are like new. Headliner installed. I would suggest checking out my thread My name is Dave and I own a Pig to see some of the improvements. I enjoy driving this rig but priorities come first.

I'm asking $3000 but will of course come down for Mud members. Have to have a starting point and per forum rules.

I really only expect interest from a tri-state area (Tenn, GA, ALA). Those interested would have to come by and see it during a weekend due to my work schedule.

PM me for my phone number and provide a good time to call you. Morning phone calls work better for me.
Thanks Dave

cruiser.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jason. I think someone will get a deal once they work with me. Got some parts that'll go along with it (usual parts,IPOR stuff, etc). If it doesn't sell then its not a hardship on me either.

Bump TTT

Also realized that I should add some info:

Along with sale include:

1 hood, 1 driver's side door, rear driver's side door, 1 front fender (can't remember which side) and IPOR sliders still UPS wrapped-------None of these items sold separately--they go with the rig. Forgot to mention that it has new brake cylinders and shoes.

Good rig that will go at a good price. I'm easy to deal with;)

PIG1.jpg

Holiday bump since I can't get to this site very often these days

More pics

551.jpg

FJ55 interior.jpg

FJ55 Rear.jpg

Additonal pictures

More pics

fj55 rocker.jpg

FJ55 steering.jpg

fj55 front.jpg

#*&% thumbnail!!! PM me your email and will send pics directly.

dave- they are coming out small- if you want, email me the full res pics to my CY address and I will upload/post them for you.

Thanks Jason....pics are on their way. They were took on a cheap phone but I've never had the trouble of getting full size.

Got a couple of bites on the 55. Am pricing it right so it should be no problem.

Thanks again Jason---Folks this is what drew me to the Toyota 40/55 crowd. Good people who help others out!!!

Pending. Next weekend a fellow from South Carolinian will come to check it out and perhaps take it home. He is sending a deposit this week so it is still a maybe till then.

Pending. Next weekend a fellow from South Carolinian will come to check it out and perhaps take it home. He is sending a deposit this week so it is still a maybe till then.

:clap::clap: keep us posted!

pig going to south carolina

Drove to rome ga:steer:Met a really nice guy today:),very seldom does that happen. :D
Saw the pig! shot the s*** had to have it. It's far from perfect but it matches me to a tee. Thanks for the pig dave an if i can figure the upload part of the picture s***:mad: i will show some progress as time permit's thanks again dave.

Thanks for the props Roy!! Will be watching your many improvements to the 55!!

Bob,

Absolutely right my friend....the world will turn and who knows? Will keep watching just like you:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom