FS 69 bronco project in pa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A server reduction in my employment status is helping me sell her. I really don't want to sell it, but my wife talked me out of selling my patrol. So something has to give, my original plan was to sell the nissan and build this up.

It's fairly solid but definitely needs some work. Front floors in particular. 302, 3 spd on the floor, 2 1/2" lift on 32's. It runs and yard drives but needs a tune up and brake work. the PO had most of the front end rebuilt. And new wiring up front. And yes it has a bit of rust. the exhaust is all there but one side is off right before the muffler. What you see in the pics is surface rust. there is a fairly good dent across the hood. The outer rockers are OK, the inners are great, and the jams are good one bad spot at the bottom. I have more than $2500 into the vehicle and parts.

I'm looking to get $2000 for it. However, I would sell the vehicle alone for $1500 and sell the parts separately.

The other parts, new brake lines & brakes, used electric wiper setup , aux fuel tank, drive shaft, extra tailgate (needs some work) Soft top&frame, extra front fender, extra lift gate, windshield, tire carrier, like new trans case T shifter, 4bbl manifold more...

I planned to fix the floors, brakes, tune up rhino line the inside and a quick paint job. And run her.

I have 2 other projects that could use the money. I'm really torn about selling it so it's not a huge loss if I don't, things will just have to wait and build the bronco slowly.

Lastly I just picked up a western power angle plow and mount for it. that again needs some work but it's all there. $250

I'm in Pa 18707

my gallery:

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/sho...0/ppuser/23478

1f71291473n93m03lc8bs0bf1b52bf90c1ac5.jpg

bob

?? I don't know I got it from a guy in the Philly area. He had it for about 8 yrs? it was cleaned up and repaired prior to that. I do not know where he got it?

bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom