FS: 44 inch Tires 95% tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tires are in the picture. They are TSL super swapers 44 inch by 19.5 inch wide. Taking offers Everything else on the truck is available also. I believe they are 16 inch wide. Vehicle is located on Vancouver Island contact me at 250-830-3130

aDSCF0228.JPG

Is that truck diesel? Saw the turbo sign. Are you parting everything????

Guys...this person seems to have joined just to sell parts off this "super cruiser" - I smell a take the money and run scam...

Why would somebody part out a built truck?Somebody needs to check this one out.It May have been stolen and the guy is "chopping" it.The truck looks to clean and has to many rare parts for a cruiser guy to part it out.Either this guy don't know what he has or it's stolen.

Get your vigilante panties out of a knot and send the lynch mob home. It's a Japanese Domestic Market Cruiser- right hand drive, turbodiesel, etc, etc.. It's common for guys to bring perfectly functioning Cruisers over from Japan and part them out (eg. G&S Cruisers). It's possible this one won't even pass the inspection to be licensed for the road or it may just be worth more to the seller as parts. Oh, and people join discussion forums for all sorts of reasons- yes even to sell stuff. But I don't think there's anything dishonest about that.

Get your vigilante panties out of a knot and send the lynch mob home. It's a Japanese Domestic Market Cruiser- right hand drive, turbodiesel, etc, etc.. It's common for guys to bring perfectly functioning Cruisers over from Japan and part them out (eg. G&S Cruisers). It's possible this one won't even pass the inspection to be licensed for the road or it may just be worth more to the seller as parts. Oh, and people join discussion forums for all sorts of reasons- yes even to sell stuff. But I don't think there's anything dishonest about that.

X2 I doubt its "stolen". The guy probably just imported it.

No response to anyone's messages? Ive seen like 3 or 4 posts all about this truck for just the parts on a super modified cruiser and no responses to any of the threads...

Does anyone even get a response if they call......and if they do.......something other than "wire me $________, and I will ship it"......or "I am the prince of Nigeria, please send funds to my associate....."?

No response to anyone's messages? Ive seen like 3 or 4 posts all about this truck for just the parts on a super modified cruiser and no responses to any of the threads...

Does anyone even get a response if they call......and if they do.......something other than "wire me $________, and I will ship it"......or "I am the prince of Nigeria, please send funds to my associate....."?

Did you call, Cody? Before you bash him you might want to call....

Again, how about a price on the boggers. I believe that prices are required in this forum are they not?

Not interested in "make me an offer" offers. What do you want for them?

Mark...

Anybody think to click on tyeeimports.com as prominently displayed on the bumper?

Should answer all speculation (& give MarkW his answer).

Tyee is the term for a large salmon over 35 lbs. It is a term for that area. Check out the link. He at least is saying it is in the right place. (Campbell River). IT is halfway up the big island (next to Quadra Island). Unless you have contact, it might be fishy (no pun) since it is "remote" and difficult to ship for low prices. I could not imagine a huge import crowd there as most cars die a short life due to the weather and salt air. I have a tuck on an island close by that was rust free 3 years ago. It is stored in a coverd shed. It isn't pretty now and I have never really seen anything worth the while there as a speciality vechile. But that is just my Yankee .02 cents comment.

It also isn't in my campbell river phone book. Just checked (one year old)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom