For Sale Fs: 2016 onyx blue terra 65k socal california (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(13, 0, 255)
Thinking of selling mine after getting a 21 he. Rare Onyx blue terra interior 65k miles. Im the 2nd owner bought it from lexus dealership as a used car. Very clean. Absolutely no rust clean carfax. I added oem door visors, tsb updated. Asking 68k obo

oem factory wheels will NOT come with volks.

C6EA03AD-C2E5-40DC-AF43-58AC4F332AA4.jpeg

E7F32CB4-333D-46AB-A3E1-ACA0DB9365A9.jpeg

EE8869FB-23AB-4931-B503-7A0D7703B69A.jpeg

C8574ABE-B79C-48EB-AF4D-C574D817B6B5.jpeg

73B5B337-9C52-49E8-AF9A-E0D0991F5671.jpeg

Obviously, it's your car and your price, but for reference I recently bought my 2016 blue/terra with 62k miles for $54k. I hope you get your number though because that would make mine a little more valuable ;)

Looks like a very nice rare color 200. I just dont understand why some want to comment on someones listing regarding asking price or compare what they paid vs asking price. It can absolutely kill a sale. So many variables affecting price including regional location.

Looks like a very nice rare color 200. I just dont understand why some want to comment on someones listing regarding asking price or compare what they paid vs asking price. It can absolutely kill a sale. So many variables affecting price including regional location.
I disagree about killing a sale, but I do agree about many variables affecting price. We are all friends on the forum. It is good to know prices and sometimes numbers are high or low. It just depends.

$50k is good starting point ...

50k pre-Covid all day. 60k now. Agree with @vegasfj40 - dropping a troll bomb with no time/region/condition/context is always a little frustrating.

Maybe overpriced a bit, but these are only going up. I have no affiliation with this truck, but if you have access to MMR reports then you know that the graph on these is up and to the right.

1. Great looking LC. Good luck on the sale!
2. I would say that I appreciate it when members discuss the price of vehicles for sale. It helps educate all members of the forum, especially the newbies. If the forum is just here to make money and sell cars, then I get being upset at inputs on price. But, if the forum is for everyone to learn and enjoy LCs...then maybe talking price is a GOOD thing.
3. Thanks to all for the inputs! I continue to learn so much from this forum!

Where in CA are you located? Also, is there any factory or extended warranty left on it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom