FS 1994 Landcruiser in pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

FS my Green 94 cruiser brown cloth interior. 187K on the clock . Runs great , kyb shocks and 315 (33") BFG mt with less than 20K on them. Good brakes all around, Pa inspected. newer rotors up front.

Bads. It will need a birf job in the future, kinda gooey under there. I do have a set of low millage birf and axle to swap in and the rest of the parts to do a quick birfield job. It also has a leak at the O2 sensor. I had one fixed at a local shop but he did not do the other. I have a set of really nice down pipes included. Just swap them in. I do not know if the headgasket was ever done. I have not observed any of the signs that it needs it. It does leak a bit of oil around the front of the valve cover. It's not perfect there's a few little dings and some light scratches.

I also have a spare rear hatch and all the stuff in there, I have the original running boards. Looks like the one rocker corner was fixed but it came out good with nice clean metal. no other real rust.

I'm in pa 18707

Last edited:
well...

based on your # of posts I guess I shouldn't have to ask the one almighty question about such a truck... does it have or have not?

no lockers... but I'd do sold it goes this weekend!!! That the best I can do on a trade in.. I'll throw in everything I have for it.. pipes, running boards, fan belts, birfs , 3rd row seating...

bob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom