FS: 1992 HDJ81 (rolled)****SOLD**** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All,

Just an update. I am in the middle of the insurance claim. The truck is therefore still for sale. I am under the impression that the title status will change to salvage once the claim is complete. Because of this I am holding all offers until the claim is finished. As of now I currently have an offer higher than the asking price.

All,

The insurance claim is now finished so I will be offering the truck up now as a parts vehicle. I however will not part it out would like to sell it whole. If you plan on importing it to the US please be aware of the requirements to do so.

Jason

just wondering if you still have the 35's for sale?
i'm in calgary and would like to come take a look.
Cheers,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I do still have them. Let me know when you think you would like to come by and have a look. Evenings and weekends are best.

Jason

This 80 should be at G&S world headquarters within a few weeks if anyone is interested in bits off it.

This 80 should be at G&S world headquarters within a few weeks if anyone is interested in bits off it.

Sheldon,
I am looking for some RHD 80 series steering arms. Let me know when the truck gets there and what you want for a set.

Thank you much,
David

Sheldon,

I am interested in the rear upper hatch if it has no rust and trivial denting from the roll. There are some other bits too, but lets start here. If its still calgary can I remove the parts here and pay you when you pick it up?

Karl

Ya I am interested in some interior parts if they are available.

Last edited:
Sheldon,
I am looking for some RHD 80 series steering arms. Let me know when the truck gets there and what you want for a set.

Thank you much,
David

Should be able to help you with that.. this 80 and another we are already parting are still more or less mobile and need to have the steering linkage in tact for a while yet.
What sort of time frame are you looking at needing the arms?

Ya I am interested in some interior parts if they are available.

Seats and door panels are spoken for, rest should be available.
Have another 80 with interior parts, let me know what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom