For Sale FS 1987 Standard cab long bed DLX 4x4 Low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Gray
Selling my 1987 DLX Standard Cab long bed 4x4 Toyota 118,XXX original miles. Carbed 5 speed with NO RUST! Truck was purchased new in Santa Fe, NM and has spent it's whole life in the dry NM climate. You will not find one more rust free in original condition. Engine compartment is as it came off the showroom floor. All the stickers and original stuff is there. The original Dunlop spare has never been removed from the truck. It has saddle blanket covers showing some wear, but the original seats look to be in great shape. I bought it from the original owner a year or so ago and have put 4K miles on it. It runs great and I would drive it anywhere, Had a new clutch at 99K, has new shocks, and I did a general service when I got it a year ago, Oil (twice) filters, coolant, belts, packed bearings, etc. This thing starts right up even when it is zero out and runs like it should. Everything works and still has the original R12 in it and blows at 40 degrees. Has a headache rack, tool box, and overload springs in the back. Custom rear bumper. I have his records, and the original sales slip showing it went for 10, 995. I put new mud claws on some 4Runner SR5 wheels and still have the original wheels and tires but will need powder coating.

Anyway, I really don't need it and think it would be a great candidate for restoration, or to just knock around. There is some damage on the driver side of the bed right behind the cab. Original owner told me that Costco dropped it off the dang lift when he was getting tire put on. Paint is tired and faded but this truck is the real deal. I could tell when I drove it and you will be able to tell too

I would drive this truck anywhere, right now without reservation.

I have more pics available and you can call me at 505-238-2522 if you would like to ask questions

Priced at 6950.00

Sam

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom