SOLD FS 1978 FJ40 Rear Heater with lines and Fuel tank with cover- Very good condition- SoCal (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

I changed my fuel tank to a larger unit and as a result would like to sell the old fuel tank with the cover along with the rear heater with all the lines from the firewall back:

1591656198712.png

1591656219481.png
1591656246057.png

There is no rust inside or outside this fuel tank. No leaks and all the fittings are in great condition. The pictures look like crap but its really just dusty. The cover has no rust as well, just some scratches from passengers feet, and a small ding in the middle where you can see it in the picture.

1591656269572.png
1591656290810.png

This heater worked well with No leaks. The blower never blew very hard, but it did blow and I have nothing else to compare it to. There are some surface scratches on the top but it is overall in great condition and would clean up like new. The original insulation is all intact on the brass lines which is nice as well.

I have had a hard time coming up with fair market value for these. I was thinking 250 for the heater with lines and 250 for the fuel tank with the cover.

Make me an offer!

Thank you,

Mike

I will take 150 for the fuel tank and 100 for the fuel tank cover for those who only want one of them.

Thanks,

Mike

If anyone is interested I can bring these parts to the SAS in Colorado with me. We could work something out along the way as well!

Mike

I’m interested in the cover but shipping to NY/CT may kill the deal. Can you let me know what it may cost to ship to 06812?

I’m interested in the cover but shipping to NY/CT may kill the deal. Can you let me know what it may cost to ship to 06812?

I should have said something, I drove drove to NY and back last week.

I'm sure it would be pricey to ship . It would have to be a pretty big box!

Mike

Too bad! I probably would have taken the rear heater and lines too if you were driving this way.

what larger tank did you install?

Someone in the general vicinity of this loop must be looking for these parts:

1596145509034.png

Let me know soon!

Thanks,

Mike

The heater and lines are sold.

Someone make take the fuel tank away! Low ball me!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom