SOLD FS - 1977 FJ40 WA St, FB marketplace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
green
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/676642539602037/
Just posting this up for you all. Looks like a good price for a project with some potential. Patchwork of repaint; perhaps rust repairs? Looks to have been tarped and not driven since 2018. FB ad states it's the original owner, so they should be able to answer detailed questions.

No affiliation and no other details.
Screenshot_20200810-150520_Facebook.jpg
20200810_150424.jpg

Last edited:
So what kind of analysis have we done on that lone pic? Numbers on the odmeter look like they'll line up when they turn. Stripped screw on the cluster. Haha. The 5 sq inches of dash pad look good.

With little effort, it can be found on another site...granted, only two pictures on that ad. The only reason I say it may be legit is because it has a legit phone number that corresponds with an 80 year old man...who probably isn't real tech savvy. Just a thought. May be a complete POS or scam. No clue, but probably worth some effort to check out.

With little effort, it can be found on another site...granted, only two pictures on that ad. The only reason I say it may be legit is because it has a legit phone number that corresponds with an 80 year old man...who probably isn't real tech savvy. Just a thought. May be a complete POS or scam. No clue, but probably worth some effort to check out.
Got the link? Thanks

Post has been removed...
Someone may have just scored quite a deal. I have that vision of a lovely blue 40, with the nice western patina...probably garaged for the past 15 or so years...by Roger, the 80 year old original owner. Of course, on the other hand, Roger may just be rethinking the sale...after the fifty or so messages he received in the last 24 hours, and his recent discovery of Google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom