FS: 1969 FJ40 350/SM420/36's/full cage ZERO RUST! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am simply listing this vehicle for a friend. Please do not email me or PM me about this truck. Contact Martin. martin@cmfmail.com or 415.420.0188 $19,990 obo (price lowered on 7/9/09) Location: Concord, CA (30 mins from San Francisco)

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Have you ever dreamt of owning the perfect Cruiser that had all the beauty of a show rig with FULL functionality to tackle any obstacle?
Well you can stop dreaming; this once in a lifetime opportunity, to own the rig that everyone drools over.It cruises at 65MPH on the highway and crawls at 70/1 ratio through the toughest trails coming out scratch free every time! This is the opportunity to own the legendary FJ40 that truly offers the best of the best of both worlds On and Off road. This rig is fully custom built and has been family owned and cared for the past 20 years. It has gone through number of frame off restorations each time perfecting it, with functionality as number one in mind. Money or time was not in consediration when building this beauty. Countless hours have been spent and over $75,000.00 invested. Everything is fully functioning and the new owner will not be disappointed. 1969 frame with 1978 body that was sandblasted, sealed, and painted. As a result the rig is registered as a 69 NO SMOG REQUIRED! TOTALLY RUST FREE all steel factory tub and all panels. Four wheel disc brakes with vented rotors. Front and rear ARB air lockers run by a engine mounted YORK compressor. Fully rebuilt front and rear axles with 411 gears. Front axle knuckles have been rotated ensuring the right pinion angle. Warn 8000 pound winch, model 8274 mounted on a custom air tight bumper. One piece factory tail gate from a FJ45 pickup. Fully custom steel half doors with stainless steel hinges and pins. 1969 Chevy Corvette Yellow paint with epoxy sealer that turns heads at every corner. A one piece 50 gallon custom Confer gas tank convinientlly mounted under the driver and passenger seats with custom seat brackets and Corbeau seats on top. Fully custom FULL roll cage, with over 60 hours of labor, including custom welded incerts for a optional custom roof rack that can be bolted on. NEW Chevy crate motor with RV cam for idle crawling. 36" Dick Cepek tires. Fully rebuild 3 speed transfer case including new gears, reinforced for strenght. SM 420 transmission purchased as BRAND NEW through the US military. Fully custom rear tire, ice chest, and High Lift jack, carrier built off of the bumper not the body tub. Fully custom dash board with fully functioning (including gas tank) Auto Meter guages. Custom Tuffy center console, fully locks. Custom ConFer rear seat with 2 seperate locking compartments. Custom dash board with locking compartment. Very rare 1963 front grill with stamped Land Cruiser lettering. Greasable shackles and greasable pins all around. Special ConFer U-Bolt protectors and custom skid plate. All Aluminum 5 core radiator with electric fan making sure motor never overheats. MSD Ignition. Recovery package including, straps, tree savers, shackles, and pulleys included. Old Man Emu springs with poly urethane inserts. Saginaw power steering. Custom front and rear drive-lines Every component has been re-built or bought new, no issues to talk about here.
Much more to list here, must see in person.... You will be 110% satisfied as once you see and drive this one of a kind truck..... Contact Martin at 415 420.0188 or email me martin@cmfmail.com

Last edited:
bonk to the top!

enjoy the rest of summer with this killer ride!

to the top!

Someone please buy me!

My owner has moved to Brazil to start a kite surfing tour company and chase scantily clad bikini girls with perfectly tanned butts.

to the top

bumpage

to the top for the Tonka truck!

Is This Rig worth 20k

Anybody have any thoughts on the real value of this sweet lookin ride. Kind of bothered that there is no hardtop for it. and what does a new Chevy crate mean...is that 4 bolt main 383...regular 350..a crate motor could be sumthin special or just a stock 350. also no listed miles for it.

It is a 300hp 350ci crate motor you can buy at just about any Chevy dealership. Has a larger cam with headers so probably closer to 350hp. The trans and Tcase has so much reduction you don't need any more power or torque.

This rig is still available..... this price is FIRM. Martin is in Rio, Brazil chasing little thong bikinis and teaching kite surfing. Lucky.... SOB.

call me: 415.260.8768 Mark

Last edited:
still available at $20K

$19K and open to realistic offers. This is one bad ass truck owned by the same owner for nearly 20 years! Needs nothing and ready for fun.

to the top spring is near and summer will be too!

to the top

gnx7@hotmail.com

Man, I've looked at this rig hundreds of times over the months that it's been on the bay area Craigslist. I'm amazed that no one has bought it yet. I'd like to see it up close, but I can't buy it...

Good luck!

SOLD today! Lucky new owner is going to have a fun spring/summer

Tom is super bummed it sold as it was in the family since 1990!

Proud new owner!

This rig is beautiful .....couldnt trailer it with my Yukon, so i drove this baby 400 miles home to sunny southern California to its new home. Drove 70 mph all the way without a hiccup! Thank you Martin and Tomas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom