Frustrated looking for oem wheels fjz80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Having a hard time finding wheels for m y fjz 80 I traded for.It has cheap 4 runner wheels on it now with the wrong offset.Would like some advice on where to go for either oem or after market wheels that fit right.Thanks,Brycruiser

Keap checking CL, they come up pretty often actually.

I have 3 sets...but yeah shipping is going to kill you

I have 5 OEM FZJ80 Steelies with Black caps that i'd be willing to part with but you'd pay an arm and a leg shipping.

Although I've been thinking about putting those on instead of the aftermarket "gear" wheels the PO had on there. Just not sure they will fit 315s

In my experience shipping ends up being around $25 a wheel, so not exactly a deal killer depending on the deal.

Pictures of both! We LOVE some pictures on 'MUD!

I know there's some for sale here in Phoenix right meow.

FZJ 80 Toyota Land Cruiser OEM 16x8 aluminum wheels
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4522969369.html

And in Orange County for a far better price.

Land Cruiser wheels $250
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4481726511.html

Maybe these guys would be willing to ship? The set in Phoenix has been up a while, so maybe you could get him to be a little lower on price. If he isn't willing to ship, PM me and we can discuss my picking them up for you and shipping them.

...via IH8MUD app

EDIT: I'm sure not many of you have seen my thread "Which cruiser to buy?" But I only recently picked up an 80 (my first!) and I've got to say, it was awesome to look for something other than a WHOLE truck on craigslist.

the "pheonix" ad is actually tucson. and there is another set in tucson right meow too. I was gonna get the other set(cheaper), powder them, mount new rubber then sell my old ones, but the market here seems saturated and I wasnt sure i could sell a set for $300. plus, im cheap, so i decided to just paint mine, Ghetto Powder Coat.

there were two sets in pheonix craigs list and a third set in tucson last week, and that set was media blasted already, for $200. I should have nabbed them.

Steelies weight about 40lbs each. Assume almost $.75 to $1per pound shipping these days.

I just shipped 5 non-US steelies from ATL to Montana for a customer and it was about $170 or so via Fedex Ground, commercial to commercial.

Then all of the shipping companies will include any surcharge for fuel as well and dimensions.

Shipping is expensive these days... And will continue to increase.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom