Frozen High water mark trail run Feb 7-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, due to my blown motor I’m sitting this one out.

So with Harley having to unfortunately pull out we have an opening if anyone else wanted to go.

I am planning on leaving Thursday afternoon around 3, Days Inn or Super 8 are $48 for the night.

Leaving Thursday afternoon, not sure on lodging. Planning on taking Boost and travel trailer.

I might be interested in tagging along but won't know till its closer to date. Still working on the road.

@illspirit
For reference sake, the gauge height of the Buffalo near St. Joe for our 2016 trip was between 6-9 feet, depending on the day/rainfall amount. Current conditions are 6.8'.

On the 2016 trip, the Buffalo and several others were impassible, but most others were, as long as you chose the correct line... :censor:

So if they get a lot of precip, we may have to divert around the Buffalo, but odds are we'll be good, and most of the water levels will probably be low, like @kc_chevota said.

Source:

Wow, life has kept me off the forum for what feels like forever. If that last spot is still open, I'm in! Need trail therapy badly. :)

Just in time, thanks Rob! Man, really looking forward to catching up with everyone.

@milemarker60 - can you get us the hook up with the airport?

I booked a room at Days Inn 1425 Highway 62 65 North Harrison, I got a 2 Queen pet friendly for $63.

Extended diff breathers can be fab'd pretty quick and easy. I have an extra set of fittings that screw into the axle housing if you're interested.

Do you know anyone who would be able to install? If there's a good write up for a 100 series I can follow that would work too, I just don't have a ton of time at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom