Front Turn Signal Opinion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought one and it works and looks fine. I have had it for a year and a half now. Price is good and shipped to Calgary in 10 days or so.

i also have a pair, they fade and get disclored after a while, but i usually break mine so i need cheap

We have an Atlas loader sitting out in front of work, and I keep looking at the turn signal headlight combo that they have, it looks a lot like the fj light from the side, but the front is a work light, could be an interesting additional light add.

I bought a set just like that from liquid off road for $20. Those seem high if they are the same. too bad liquid flaked out on us.

FoYoChe said:
We have an Atlas loader sitting out in front of work, and I keep looking at the turn signal headlight combo that they have, it looks a lot like the fj light from the side, but the front is a work light, could be an interesting additional light add.

you got pics of this find?

heres a picture, they have a little amber lense on the outside back edge also.
light.jpg

FoYoChe said:
heres a picture, they have a little amber lense on the outside back edge also.

Looks like the light off the front off a snow plow. Any one with any connections on a set cheap. :grinpimp:

I think we are the west coast distributer for these atlas wheel loaders, I'll ask around for a price list on the parts

I hate the plastic box turn signals. I took mine off and put on some OEM old style round one's. They are still available from the dealer and fairly cheap.

does anyone know if the side marker lights are available from the dealer? i was wondering if anyone has a list of parts that toyota still has for the fj40. instead of needing a part and checking to see, it would be cool if there was just a list of all the parts they still have in stock.

Well I know this option is too spendy, but it's pretty much the only "bling" that I'm adding to the 40, so this is what I installed. In place of the factory turn signals I've installed a set of 5" offroad lights with 100w elements. So I think my lighting needs should be covered for now.

If you're interested you can find these lights at http://www.yogisinc.com/ search for autonik.

Last edited:
Even changed my ones over.

blinkev19am.jpg

Hella Micro FF and Lights from Hella Farming Lights.

That what it looks like in the proper view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom