Front Turn Signal Grommet OEM Part? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goldbug

SILVER Star
Threads
I just manhandled out my old turn signals and replaced them with new OEM but realized I’m missing the grommet that goes under them like in this pic from Nolan’s Moe Green build. It would hide the old chafing/rust nicely.

I see city racer sells them, but I just placed an order with him and don’t want to do a whole new order/shipping charge for just these. Are they available from Toyota? Can’t find a part number and they weren’t included with the signals of course.

Anyone know the part number?

1675013346198.jpeg

That’s aftermarket, Toyota didn’t put a gasket there originally.
my 77 is factory solid-(minus the smog) purchased new in Ca. in Sep 1977(June 77 build date) it has the grommets---and still has the original ones on it

Last edited:
here is screen shot of what Toyota South Atlanta has--the diag does not show a part number for the pictured grommet--also a shot from toyoDYI--same issue-shows the grommet, but no part number
Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 23-34-41 FRONT TURN SIGNAL LAMP. 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser M_T Toyota ...png

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 23-39-31 81-03 FRONT TURN SIGNAL LAMP diagram 1977 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER.png

I just manhandled out my old turn signals and replaced them with new OEM but realized I’m missing the grommet that goes under them like in this pic from Nolan’s Moe Green build. It would hide the old chafing/rust nicely.

I see city racer sells them, but I just placed an order with him and don’t want to do a whole new order/shipping charge for just these. Are they available from Toyota? Can’t find a part number and they weren’t included with the signals of course.

Anyone know the part number?

Those are the city racer ones as an fyi!

Is there any grommets available for these older models?
16B564D2-70AF-4586-8095-3967CD51A762.png

Much thanks everyone, ordering some today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom