Front springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm after alternative front springs as I've bent a leaf and I cannot find a stock set anywhere. Can't afford a brand new set so anyone know if anyhting else from another Toyota etc will fit?

I’ve seen stock height springs listed on rock auto. Think they were about 250 per corner.

You might see if there are any big truck service stations in your area or spring shops who might be able to replace the leaf or make you a set. Otherwise maybe check the mud classifieds for someone parting out a vehicle.

out of curiosity how do you bend just one leaf? Or do you mean you damaged one whole leaf spring pack?

1C8DD118-7847-4FEE-9B8C-587870F2CBE1.jpeg

I’ve seen stock height springs listed on rock auto. Think they were about 250 per corner.

You might see if there are any big truck service stations in your area or spring shops who might be able to replace the leaf or make you a set. Otherwise maybe check the mud classifieds for someone parting out a vehicle.

out of curiosity how do you bend just one leaf? Or do you mean you damaged one whole leaf spring pack?
One whole pack on the right hand side of my cruiser, it was a full on track

If your user name means you are in land cruiser Mecca I’d think there had to be someone on gumtree or at the local wrecker yard that has a 60 with useable springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom