For Sale Front Seats Splt and Rear Side Seats from 1980 Bj40 - Recovered (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These came out of a Bj40 1980 Model and have been recovered and are in good condition. It looks like when they did it they painted the frames etc and they look to be in good condition. Now seats are a funny thing and I have no real idea what they are worth as prices seem to be all over the place.

At this stage I would prefer to sell them as a set since they are all trimmed in same black material etc.

Price - $1000 for all

Location North County San Diego

Barn Dust included FREE .

Last edited:
Pics

20210307_121102.jpg

20210307_121107.jpg

20210307_121117.jpg

That ain’t no 1980 front seat in post #3.
Dunno I have been around to long to make any statements about what is what when it comes to cruisers outside of my known market. Being a BJ40 that is not a USDM or a JDM all I know is that it came in a 1980 BJ40.

South american rigs are usually a hodgepodge of trucks smooshed together and I have seen a lot of later model frames with modded early tubs. I think they think we prefer the later models so that's how they market them. Those are seats from at least 1972 and earlier as they eventually went to buckets of some kind by 1975. The 1980 should have flat seat rails/sliders that bolt directly to the body without any brackets and the seat cushions would be more 'roundy' and not so square on the sides.

Either way! GLWS!

Last edited:
1/79 the tub changed and fuel tank moved out of the cab and strapped to the bottom. The passenger seat looks earlier as well. Think more than the seat were changed on this 80 BJ40. Legs attached would make seats way to tall in a 1/79 plus.

those look like 71-72 long rear jump seats with the addition of the stand. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom