Front Seats, 62? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
home.nc.rr.com
Has anyone put the bucket seats out of a newer Taco into a 62 series? Looks like they would fit, just wanted to know before I play at the scap yard. Thanks

nope but for $290 you can get two high backed fully reclining seats from IPOR like I put in my 60 a couple months ago....use original slider hardware...one hour job start to finish...no custom modifications or anything. Decided it was much easier than finding good seats in junkyard...pulling them...paying for them....transporting them....figuring out how to make them work without too much welding, cutting or other money spent....and then installing them.

check out end of my build thread...

i flipped when i saw the $290 for seats...unfortunately, it's $290 for one. $580 for two. :doh:

Has anyone put the bucket seats out of a newer Taco into a 62 series? Looks like they would fit, just wanted to know before I play at the scap yard. Thanks
I HAVE TAN 2015 POWER LEATHER SEATS IN MINE IN FACTORY BRACKETS ALOT OF WORK TO GET RIGHT
IF NOT GOOD AT FABRICATION DONT ATTEMPT

1585168064156.png

View attachment 2248858
Best investment for your body. Expensive for sure but if back health is important, these are absolutely amazing. I only cried once on this upgrade and have smiled every time since. It was a stretch but glad I made the purchase. When we get to better times, will consider adding these to my work rig.
IMG_3467.jpeg

I will invest in one for the drivers side eventully. Its the only seat I have come across offering a nice option for those of us with tall torsos. My racing Seat was $800 with $300 shipping from Uk to get a tall torso seat. Sticker shock also but worth the form/fit/function.

Hi, I replaced my cushions over 25 years ago from Specter. They still feal nice and others agree when they sit on them today. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom