Front rigid axle HDJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.elhdj.com
Hello,
someone knows some web to extract information as,like to mount a rigid front axle in a HDJ100?
Thank you very much

Hi Jordi:
there is very little. In the US, all the 100 series have a IFS up front.
We don't have the 105 with solid axles.
You will see around here a recent thread or 2 about Slee's new custom fabricated 100 with a solid axle. That is all custom work, though. But it looks like he may sell them. Long way from Espana, though. Thre is also the thread about the portal axles that just came out.
You would be better off trying to find an axle off a 105 someplace in Europe, probably.
How about from the Gibraltar dealer?

Muy buenas! :)

The Gibraltar dealer (http://www.toyota-gib.com/) has a ton of 105's, but I'm not sure if they can be bought/imported in Spain. I've never seen one here.

Muy buenas! :)

The Gibraltar dealer (http://www.toyota-gib.com/) has a ton of 105's, but I'm not sure if they can be bought/imported in Spain. I've never seen one here.

I would expect not, but one may be able to convince them to part with an axle from a wrecked 105?

Thank you for your answers. Mybe my idea is a madness, but I was thinking of adapting a rigid axle of 105 to my hdj100. The question was if someone had done it, to extract information of like doing it and the result.
Regards

hi christo,
have you heard anything about coil-over shocks for the 100 series IFS ?
the OME nitrocharger are too soft. when i drive faster over an obstacle, e.g. sand dunes, the shocks in the front are under full compression and you have to slow down otherwise you will damage the car (IFS).
are there any stiffer/harder shocks for the front of a toyota 100 series IFS?
Something like rallye competition shocks....

regards christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom