Wanted Front Right Fender (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 97 that had a snorkel I need to replace the right front fender paint doesn't matter just need one in good shape structurally

Are you going to run fender flares or weld up the holes? I have a pair of fenders from a 94 that I decided not to use on my 97 because the flare hardware holes are different.

I will use the flares I still have all 4 attached, how much do you want for it? Aftermarket ones are pricey with shipping I was hoping to save some money. Shipping alone I believe is over 200$ Isn't possible to just patch the holes and redo the flare hardware?

I will use the flares I still have all 4 attached, how much do you want for it? Aftermarket ones are pricey with shipping I was hoping to save some money. Shipping alone I believe is over 200$ Isn't possible to just patch the holes and redo the flare hardware?
You could just make new holes where you need them for the 95-97 flare hardware. I'm installing on a 40th Anniversary, so I need the grey body molding too.

I'd take $200 for it. Shipping is a killer on fenders, but you're only like 6 hours from me. I'm sure we could relay it through members traveling from each of our areas to Moab or something similar.

We could do that if possible let me know, I am not really sure how to get someone to help transport on here I have just joined this forum recently can you handle that part? I appreciate the help

Last edited:
I calculated shipping costs I figure it weighs about 35lbs demensions 40 x 35x 8 just a guess ups is quoting 80$ if we just want to go that route

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom