Front/Rear Seats upgrade help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought an 86--first LC and new to MUD: need some tips on what front/rear seats will fit so I can upgrade to leather and electrics but still fold down on the back bench?
Thanks
LCDiesel
Oregon City, OR

Welcome to MUD!

Try searching this section. There are numerous seats threads that I'm sure will answer your question.

:)

(Oh, and post pics of your ride! We love pics!)

Last edited:
Yes, search, and don't make your font larger. It only makes people less willing to help you.

Oh yeah, welcome:flipoff2:

It's hard to type from 20 feet away, but I'll give it a shot :flipoff2:

There's a guy on the forum that goes by AATLAS1X. IIRC I saw some leather options for the stock seats that looked pretty good.

check my build thread...i just took my prime oem seats out that I had restuffed last summer and put in a pair of ProCar Elite seats I got from Iron Pig Offroad.....straight bolt in using factory slider hardware.

Besides my sliders and headlight upgrade...the best money spent so far on my 60.

Thanks for the input everyone--!
Sorry about the font--was still learning the MUD site features and didn't realize the font was so large till I reviewed...crazy!

Found some LX450 leather seats-gray--matches the HJ60 gray very nicely--electric with heaters--been too busy to install, but hopefully later this summer--thanks again!

We are currently looking for a set of Volvo seats for the front of the 60. Very comfortable seats. We also plan to have the rear seat re padded and covered to match the Volvo seats. It is important to me that the rear seat still fold down flat as it does stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom