Front Radius Arm Bolts 90119-16003 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are these M16 Bolts? I am doing a SAS project on a 100 series. I am fabricating my own brackets and need the drill bit sizes
bracket.jpg

.588 is what they measure

The part number says so.

shank

IMG_3540.jpeg

I found the information, M16x1.5x80, machinist handbook says drill 17mm hole for M16 bolt for tight clearance

Metric (male) threads have to be measured across the outside diameter of the threaded area.

Next time why dont you just measure the sleeves in the radius arm bushings yourself?

Next time why dont you just measure the sleeves in the radius arm bushings yourself?
First I would like to thank you for the time to measure your bolt and respond with the information. I did measure my bushing prior to asking about the hardware. I measured .628 (16MM). This confused me as I did not think a 16mm bolt would fit in a 16mm hole. My caliper was not of the accuracy to answer my question. The photo you provided was good information. With that I scrapped the idea of using a standard bolt. I ordered the Toyota bolts and refabricated my brackets out of 3/16" plate so I could use the Toyota hardware. I did get the brackets fabbed and tack welded to the axle yesterday and everything worked well.
Axle Bracket.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom