For Sale front or rear spring spacers, Slee 30mm, willing to ship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

corleykj

Jack of some, definately master of none.
Threads
SOLD
I have a set of 30 mm spring spacers from my 1999 land cruiser 100 (used for rear of a 100). They have been on for no more than 20K miles. I switched to heavier and taller springs, so I don't need these spacers. They should work for 1991-2007 land cruisers. I will try and take pics soon.
$35 shipped
PM me or respond here.
Thanks
SOLD

Last edited:
I just checked slee's website and they say for 91-07 LC's. But obviously only for rears of a 100. I cannot definitively say these spacers will work on an 80. But I did just put springs from a friends 80 onto my 100 and everything matched up (they were mediums for a 2.5" lift, not factory). I have heard 80 rear springs are compatible with 100 rears, and I think these spring spacers from slee are one of those products.
Thanks for the discussion. Let me know if you have an experience I need to know about, bc I don't want to mislead anyone or sell it to an 80 owner if they won't work.

If they will work on my 91 LC.... I'll take em!

PM sent

Pm sent

If both of the above members backs out. I will take the spacers please. Let me know, thanks.

I have a set of 30 mm spring spacers from my 1999 land cruiser 100 (used for rear of a 100). They have been on for no more than 20K miles. I switched to heavier and taller springs, so I don't need these spacers. They should work for 1991-2007 land cruisers. I will try and take pics soon.
$35 shipped
PM me or respond here.
Thanks

Very interested, not on here much. Feel free to call/text me at 615-566-0295. Thanks, Chris

Thanks for all the interest. Spacers are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom